Posts by BabyJourney

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Spironolactone and Metformin

My doctor put me on these two medications today. Has anyone else taken these 2 together? What were the side ef ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Anybody else due November 2012?

I just got my BFP after a year of ttc! I'm due November 28 2012. Anybody else out there due around this time? ...

18 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Weight loss

I have been ttc for 9 months and I have gained a substantial amount of weight over the past year. I also have ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Two cysts on right ovary

I had an appointment for a vaginal ultrasound last month and it just so happened to fall on the day I was supp ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

6 days til ovulation and my 7th month ttc!

Well ladies even though I'm only 28 I am so worried about never getting my BFP again. This is my 7th month ttc ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Useful Ovulation Articles

Hi Ladies! I thought it would be a good idea to share useful articles about information on Ovulation & ear ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Answer Fertility Test,Smoking, and weight gain...

Have any of you used the answer Fertility test? If so what was your outcome? I have been TTC for 6 months, got ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Interesting article about breast pain during ovulation!!

I notice that around ovulation every month I get breast pain, so I decided to look it up to see if it meant I ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

If you have a 30 day cycle, what day do YOU ovulate?

I have always had a normal 30 day cycle. Every month I have been using opk's and they always say positive on d ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

13 DPO and getting nervous

13 DPO today and getting really nervous to test. I don't even have a test in the house. I am going to wait unt ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago