Community post

Discussion

6 days til ovulation and my 7th month ttc!

Well ladies even though I'm only 28 I am so worried about never getting my BFP again. This is my 7th month ttc and I'm so frustrated!! I had my daughter almost 6 years ago and it only took 1 month of ttc her. I've had 1 chemical pregnancy back in October. I got a bfp for 2 days before AF showed up. I have never really lost the baby weight from my daughter and a few months ago I had kidney stones and had to have an ultrasound. In the ultrasound I had 2 cysts on my ovaries. I've been getting facial hair and acne (which I never had as a teen). I'm beginning to think I have pcos. I have a doctor appointment wednesday for a papsmear and blood tests to see if I have a hormone imbalance. Waiting for the results is going to be hell!! I'm just praying it's just my homones and nothing else. I'm depressed because EVERYONE around me is pregnant. My best friend and I started ttc at the same time and she got pregnant within a few months. My daughter has been begging for a sibling and I'm sad that if the day ever comes she's going to be so much older than the baby. I know alot of you have been ttc for a lot longer than me and I pray you all get your BFP's soon! I've been doing opk's for months and I always get a positive around ovulation but nothing happens. So this month I am not going to use them. Does anyone else have a similar story or any suggestions?

User Image User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi There,

I'm waiting to ovulate in 10 days, on cycle # 6 TTC. We actually started back in May of 2010, tried until September 2010, but then I had to go back on the pill as I had the very early start of cervical cancer and needed surgery. I was given the clear to start trying again and stopped the pill in July of 2011. We're now on cycle #6 this time around. Makes it feel like an eternity because it's been broken up over a year and a half.

DH and I are both 23 and I worry it will never happen for us. I can go in for tests in March, and DH probably sooner. I have regular cycles, ovulate, but for some reason it's just not happening.

This is my first month temping, and I've purchased fertilaid for both of us, and I'm completely cutting out caffeine and alcohol, and using opks, preseed, baby asprin, robitussion, exercising... the whole shabang. So if this doesn't work then I don't know what will. We tried the 'whatever happens, happens' approach which got us nowhere, so now if really trying doesn't work either I dunno what to do.

Sure never thought I'd have these prblems in my twenties!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo