Community post

Discussion

Answer Fertility Test,Smoking, and weight gain...

Have any of you used the answer Fertility test? If so what was your outcome? I have been TTC for 6 months, got pregnant with #1 my first try 6 years ago. Like many of you I cry and get upset every time AF comes. This cycle Af was 3 days late and I thought for sure this was the month. I had every symptom in the book. Everyone around me is pregnant and although I'm excited for them it depresses me more. There are 2 things that I am doing different now that I didn't when I got pregnant the first time. I am now a smoker and I've gained 35 pounds. I am going to try my hardest to kick my habit and lose weight. But tomorrow I will be using the fertility test to check my egg reserve....Any and all advice on this subject or success stories from anyone who quit smoking or lost weight and got pregnant would be helpful. Thanks so much!

User Image User Image

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

where did you find that test?

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

I actually won it off of a site called Listia. But you can get it at some Walmarts and online.

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

first response has a test called fertility test. I have used one when i m/c to make sure i was still fertile. they are like 29 bucks at walmart and they come with 2 tests

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi, I am a reformed smoker and lost 25 pounds in the last year. I can tell you that I have used Sparkpeople.com to help lose the weight. I also started training for a 5K along with dieting which helped me have a goal to work towards. I just quit smoking with my husband and we are going cold turkey. After a few slipups we are doing pretty well. Good luck hon, I am TTC#2 and #1 is 7.

Me: 34 DH: 34 TTC #2 DD: 7 & Can't wait to be a big sister User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo