Posts by SMACx0

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Sinus Pressure Tww

Hey ladies so I'm just finishing up my tww and I have the worst sinus headache. Typically I'll take some Advil ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

TMI Mucus CM

Hey Ladies so i am 5-6 dpo cycle #2 on TTC baby number #2, I went to the ladies room today and had a mucus CM ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Cervical pain

Hey guys, so I am 11 dpo period is due in 3 days and I have had this dull ache pain in my cervix that radiates ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Postivie OPK 7/8

Unsure if I got a positive OPK on 7/8?

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

When to BD?

Hey so was wondering how long after you get a positive OPK do you ovulate? We are trying for a boy so want to ...

5 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

LH

This might be a silly question but is there anyway to boost LH levels naturally?

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

REALLY NEED ADVISE!!!

Hi Ladies, So its been a while since I've been on. My Husband and I had our daughter back in 2016 she will ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Clear Blue Advanced OPK, NO Peak??!!!!

Hi Ladies, So its been a while since I've been on. My Husband and I had our daughter back in 2016 she will ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Chemical Pregnancy** Should I wait?!

So I believe I had a Chemical Pregnancy the past cycle but im not 100% sure I never went to the Drs to confirm ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

TWW IS FOR THE BIRDS!!!

THIS WAITING PROCESS IS SERIOUSLY FOR THE BIRDS. I HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I DONT KNOW IF ITS JU ...

9 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago