Community post

Question

TWW IS FOR THE BIRDS!!!

THIS WAITING PROCESS IS SERIOUSLY FOR THE BIRDS. I HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I DONT KNOW IF ITS JUST BECASUE I OVER ANALIZE THINGS OR ITS THIS BAD FOR EVERYONE BUT I CANT SEE ANYONE ENJOYING THIS. IVE HAD SORE/SENSITIVE BBS AND NIPPLES, WAVES OF NAUSEA EVER ONCE IN A WHILE ESPCIALLY WHILE DRIVING IN THE CAR, TWINGES IN MY STOMACH AND HORRIBLE GAS (TMI I KNOW). NOW THAT IS DRAWING NEAR TO THE POINT WHERE I SHOULD GET AT LEAST A FAINT POSTIVE IF I TEST, IM TO SCARED TOO. ISNT THAT IRONIC? I GUESS IM JUST SCARED THAT IM GOING TO GET A BFN, WHICH SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST MONTH TTC ITS VERY POSSIBLE I WILL, AND HAVE TO DO THIS WAIT ALL OVER AGAIN. I JUST WANT THE BFP SO BADLY. SO NOW THE DEBATE GOING ON IN MY HEAD IS TO EITHER TEST IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS OR TO WAIT TILL SUNDAY THE 27TH TO SEE IF I GET AF , THAT IS THE DAY THAT MY APP SAYS I SHOULD GET AF. WHAT WOULD YOU LADIES DO?

9 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

P.S. FOR SOME REASON TONIGHT IVE BECOME A HORRIBLE SPELLER ..IT HAS**, ANALYZE*** UGHH.

8 years ago • Post starter

Wait till Sunday. I am also waiting till Sunday but we are not actively trying just felt different this month :) Hold on.

8 years ago

I'm also in the tww af should arrive on the 30th but I don't think I can wait that long ???? I have clear Blue plus waiting so I might test Saturday or Sunday too. I haven't been trying every fertile day but me and my husband did do the deed the day before I ovulated so I hope I get a bfp. Good luck

8 years ago

@ MRSDROP000 IM TRYING GIRL BUT THE STRUGGLE IS SO REAL HAHA. I THINK YOUR RIGHT SO IM GOING TO TRY AND WAIT JUST A LITTLE LONGER. AND THE "FEELING DIFFERENT THIS MONTH" I COMPLETELY GET THAT I FEEL THE SAME WAY @KRIZ86 ITS A GOOD POSSIBILITY YOU WILL GET THAT BFP IF YOU BD THE DAY BEFORE YOU OVULATED AND HIS SPERM WAS JUST WAITING FOR THAT EGG AND NOT BD EVERY DAY I HEARD IS GOOD SO THAT HIS SPERM IS MORE CONCENTRATED BUT NOT 100% IF THATS TRUE. BOTH OF YOUS KEEP ME UPDATED ON WHATS GOING ON!!! GOOD LUCK!! BABY DUST XO

im also due on the 30th, this wait is killing me... I dn know if I'm over analizing either. ive only had the weeing more frequent, cramps. hold on in there.

8 years ago

TEST ! my cycle is due Sunday as well I tested this morning and got a faint line at 12 dpo and I feel just like u this tww is some BS lol but test..... I'm at the doc right now to see if it will show up on one of there test good luck girl keep me posted

8 years ago

@mamalove3005, do keep us updated.
2 more days guys! (but i feel like i am out this month. Symptoms been going off and no more cramps. But today i'm having nausea at evening)
fingers crossed. *baby dust for all*

8 years ago

MAMALOVE3005 GOOD LUCK !! IF IT SHOWED A FAINT POSITIVE IT SHOULD DEFINITELY SHOW IN A BLOOD TEST. ASHLEEW1986 THANKS I KNOW ITS ROUGH AND I SERIOUSLY DEBATED TAKING IT THIS MORNING BUT SOMETHING JUST TOLD ME TO WAIT SO THATS WHAT I AM GOING TO DO MAYBE TOMORROW MORNING WELL SEE.

MRSDROP000 DEFINITELY GET WHAT YOU MEAN THE SYMPTOMS DONT FEEL AS STRONG AS WHEN I WAS 9DPO BUT TRYING TO STAY POSITIVE!! EVERYONE KEEP ME UP DATED GOOD LUCK LADIES. BABY DUST :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo