Posts by SMACx0

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Being Told to be Grateful for Just having one

Thought out my fertility journey I have been told by multiple people to just hang in there and be grateful tha ...

3 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Twins!!

So my husband and I went in for out first ultrasound at 5w5d and we were shocked to find out that we are pregn ...

1 Reply     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

OMGG It's Finally Happened!!!

Seriously was not expecting this literally just posted yesterday that I had a gut feeling about not being preg ...

7 Replies     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Moving to Injectables..

Hey Ladies soo... I'm currently a day away from test taking time on my 3rd Clomid IUI cycle and I just hav ...

3 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Sinus Pressure Tww

Hey ladies so I'm just finishing up my tww and I have the worst sinus headache. Typically I'll take some Advil ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

4 Follicles IUI #2

Hey ladies, So yesterday I had my second IUI. Follicle scan a couple days before showed i had 4 follicles ...

4 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Finished First Round of Clomid

Hey Ladies so finished my last pill of clomid last night and it wasn't so bad at least for me. The side effec ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

First Round of Clomid

Hey ladies, So today cycle day 3 and is the start of my first round of Clomid. I'm a little nervous about ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Third Fertility Appointment

Hey ladies so had my third fetility appointment yesterday. They performed a internal ultrasound, biopsy, and ...

1 Reply      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Second Fertility Appointment

Hey guys so had my second fertility appointment today. They did blood work and a internal ultrasound. Good n ...

2 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago