Posts by OwensMama

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Digital OPKs -- First time using!

Hey gals! I decided to splurge for the digital first response OPKs this month to avoid the obsessing over the ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Clomid and ovulation.

Hi girls, im on my second round of clomid and had a chemical pregnancy last cycle. did you ovulate about the s ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

When does ovulation occur in relation opks?

So, I had positive opks at 2 and 6pm on Friday, cd 14. Saturday, cd15, I had a lot of Ewcm. Do you count ovula ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Ovulation during clomid?

What day did you ovulate during your cycle following clomid? Dd it have any effect on the darkness of your tes ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

When to test w/OPKs after Clomid?

Hi Girls, I just finished my first round of Clomid (CD 5-9) after using Provera to get my period. Really cro ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Provera?

Hi Ladies, I just took another round of provera to get my period going after a 70-day cycle. The first time ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Provera?

Hi Ladies! I had to take provera to jumpstart my cycle again, because it had been FOREVER since I had a period ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

7-8DPO

Anyone need a cycle buddy? I ovulated around Feb 27 (CD30), so I think I'm 6-7-8 DPO. Trying for #2! It's turn ...

13 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Equate l l test reliable?

Hey! I had a couple questionable faint positive/possible evaps (hard to see in a picture, but had me doing dou ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Opk as hpt?

Has anyone had real results with opks as hpts? When did you start testing with the opks? Did the line just get ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago