Community post

Question

Digital OPKs -- First time using!

Hey gals! I decided to splurge for the digital first response OPKs this month to avoid the obsessing over the darkness/thickness of test lines. However, has anyone noticed the line on the inside of the test strip? When you eject it, there's a line. Does anyone know if the darkness of that line is any indication of whether or not you are getting closer to ovulation? I have noticed it getting darker, and it made me curious! Still obsessing about lines apparently!

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I used them for the first time this cycle too, and I got my :) on Sunday. Yes! I for sure noticed the progression of the inside line getting darker, and was at its' darkest when my :) showed, and its now getting lighter as my surge is fading!! Its a goodsign that the line is getting darker!

11 years ago

Oh great! Thank you for answering!

11 years ago • Post starter

I got pregnant after first time using OPKS :) they work wonders!!!!! I too was freaking out at how dark and sooo on they were. But YOU WILL notice when its a poisitve it will be JUST AS DARK, if not Darker then the control line. you may notice that it does get a little tiny bit darker the day ebfore the actual positive, and thats the day that i had sex and then the day of the positive O, and thats it and i got pregnant. dont worry about taking it apart, u will know when its positive, and once your o'ing it will be super dark!! Mine got darker then control line
Check out my TTC HELP BLOG at
http://tryingtoconcievebaby.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo