Community post

Question

7-8DPO

Anyone need a cycle buddy? I ovulated around Feb 27 (CD30), so I think I'm 6-7-8 DPO. Trying for #2! It's turning out to be a lot harder the second time around!

13 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Answers | Last Page

I'm 7 dpo :) The wait is driving me crazy!

12 years ago

Im 8 dpo and trying for #2 too! It has surprised me how much more difficult it has been this time!

12 years ago

I am either 8 or 9 dpo.

12 years ago

I am 5dpo and the wait is driving me nuts!! With my first, (little girl!) I was not even "really" trying. This time we are, and the wait and anticipation is killing me!!

12 years ago

I added you guys as friends! My son is 3, and it feels like once we started trying with him I was pregnant within five minutes. Not so much this time around! Where is everyone from? How old are your kids? I'm from Wheeling, WV and I'm 29.

12 years ago • Post starter

I am 27 years old and from Evansville, In. Keeping my fingers crossed that i get preggo this month! Glad to find girls going through this as well!!

12 years ago

I'm 35 and hubby is 37. I'm from Berkley, Michigan. My daughter is 13....I certainly don't remember any pregnancy symptoms since that was 13 years ago! Hubby and I got married in Oct and have been ttc since then for our first together. This is definitely harder now in my mid 30's. :(

12 years ago

Have any of you tested yet?? I am trying to hold out until 12-14dpo. Last time I didn't get a positive until a few days past my period. Sooo hard to be patient:/ Are you guys having any symptoms?

12 years ago

I've been testing. I'm a POAS addict. Nothing yet on HPTs, except a disgusting evaporation line that got my hopes up for a minute, but subsequent tests were all negative. I think I'm 8-9 DPO right now, and I've been having some symptoms, but my cycles are so jacked up, I'm not trusting anything I'm feeling. Tonight I've had some sensitivity to smells that made me suspect something might be up. I've had some sore BBs, fatigue, crampy feelings, etc. I'm also trying to use OPKs as HPTs as well. Mainly because of my weird cycles, I'm not 100% I ovulated. so far, my OPKs are getting slightly darker every day, but I'm not putting much stock in that either!

With my first pregnancy, I started getting faint positives super early, like 6-7DPO so of course I'm disappointed I'm not seeing anything yet.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo