Community post

Discussion

soy isoflavones

View Full Post

hey for any1 who has concieved after soy isoflavones be nice to hear ur success stories im ttc since august and i just felt like giving up the other just not able for anymore false hope seen no bfp at the end of each month and doing opk and charting and thinking why hasnt it happened yet is thier something wrong with me oh it can be very stressfull when you just want to see your bfp so much felt like giving up on ttc but i heard about soy isoflavones and heard loads of success stories on this has giving me hope my first month trying this so here,s hoping i see a huge this month sending loads of & to every1 nd hoping this month

75 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

61 - 70 of 75 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies I took the soy as well in January of this year and it worked for me I got BFP but it ended in a miscarriage I noticed a lot of soy babies don't stick and I am kinda of scared bc we have been trying since the miscarriage and nothing!!So I decided to take soy again but now reading stories about miscarriages are scaring me with the soy so if it doesnt work this cycle I will NEVER TAKE SOY AGAIN!! I have irregular periods that last anywhere from 27-38 days and I've tried the OPKS and the temps and I just don't want to stress out about it.

11 years ago

hmmmm....that is a thought, I hadn't heard of soy possibly having to do with miscarriages, my last 2 mths I have had BFP's but last mth was a Chemical Pregnancy, and this mth I just got my BFP last 2 days, and now think I'm having another early miscarriage. I took the soy on cd 2-6 120mg. my cycles tend to be regular 25-27 days. Now I am wondering if this has anything to do with my miscarriages. I will definitely be looking into this.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

I think the soy doesnt have influence or make us have a miscarriage.. What I think is that soy give us a bust and good eggs helping us get preg but as we have difficult to get preg our Uterus maybe is not ready to receive the fertilized egg and we ended having a miscarriage because the baby cant stick properly... You can observe that baby sticks " because you get positive" but just for few days.. Doctor says 90% of miscarriage is due a genetic issues.. So who knows.. I am not taking soy never again.. It is for women who is in their menopause so it can fuck up with our fertility.. Good luck for everybody;)

DoRi

11 years ago

Really sorry about your losses.

A page on the stats of miscarriage on soy

http://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a13776455/bfp_stats_updated?cpg=1&csi=2051041107&pd=1

I've noticed it can really mess up your cycle if you take too much for your situation. It's really powerful stuff.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies.
Update. .. I got my bfp (faint positive) yesterday and this am 1st cycle using IS!!!! (11dpo today) will test again in two days. #138047 in galley

10 years ago

Hi
I have been ffg the various posts regarding use of SI. Has there been successful deliveries of all the ladies that conceived using the SI?
I am on Cd 6 and been using soy since cd3.
used it last cycle cd5 to 9.
visited my gynae on day 17 when i had my 1st positive on the opk. he however sd that i have already ovulated. i however only felt the normal ovulation pains etc a day later. was very confused with his scan and the late positive on my ovu kit. so last mnth was a fail.
hoping that this mnth will work...

10 years ago

Hi Hotash: I took SI cd2 - 6. I Oed on cd13 which was 3 days later than I usually O. It was very intense. But the implantation actually made me lay down. It lasted like and hour and a half. I had pain in my lower back and downmy left leg. I am 5weeks today. I have my first scan fFriday.

FYI : cd 2-5 i took 100mg and cd6 I took 150mg

10 years ago

Love the stats in the above link!
Going to try this in the following month. Just waiting for AF. 13 or 14 DPO here and BFN. TTC 5 cycles.

User Image

10 years ago

I so glad I found this feed, I'm new to the Soy world and tried it this cycle own days 3-7 starting at 120 mg and moving up to 200 I haven't picked up O yet but am expecting to in the next couple of days and hoping for our BFP to be close behind.

10 years ago

Good luck Miss Trina! I will be checking on you. Keep us posted. What cycle days are you going to be taking it?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo