Community post

Discussion

soy isoflavones

hey for any1 who has concieved after soy isoflavones be nice to hear ur success stories im ttc since august and i just felt like giving up the other just not able for anymore false hope seen no bfp at the end of each month and doing opk and charting and thinking why hasnt it happened yet is thier something wrong with me oh it can be very stressfull when you just want to see your bfp so much felt like giving up on ttc but i heard about soy isoflavones and heard loads of success stories on this has giving me hope my first month trying this so here,s hoping i see a huge this month sending loads of & to every1 nd hoping this month

75 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 75 Replies | Last Page

HI,
I'm not sure about it, have read some good stuff on it. I hope you get an answer, because I too would like to read a few success stories from the ladies on here, since I'd like to start using it next cycle if we have a "no go" with this 1.

Sorry if I'm no help.

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

I used it this cycle and conceived. It was the very first cycle of using the Soy, we had been trying for 6 months. I took 120 mg CD 4-8. Other ladies started at 120 mgs and went up to 160 the last two days. Before that I had also been taking and continued to take Vitamin b6 and vitamin b complex with folic acid. Stopped consuming caffeine and consumed no refined sugars.

If your going to take the Soy I have a few suggestions. One would be to take it at night .. the same time each day. It gave me quite the headache for two days on CD 5-6. Also after finishing the Soy iso's I would suggest perhaps looking into taking mucinex (in the blue box) during the time of O. For a few days before O and a day after. Helps increase cervical mucus, OR you just drink a ton more water than usual during O this will help as well. I noticed that this cycle I was REALLY dried up in the CM department. I thought for sure because of that.. my chances were probably ruined for conceiving this cycle...but apparently not. It's just something I would have done if I had tried the SI's for a second cycle. Thirdly.. if you use OPK's its going to give you some early false positives. The surge in estrogen from the soy makes you feel like your O'ing or gears you up to O much earlier. I had O symptoms on CD 8-9, but BBT confirmed O on CD 14. However you CAN O earlier than usual on SI's. So def make sure you know when your O'ing. I found the best and honestly most accurate was using BBT.

I had also decided to take natural progesterone cream as well this cycle starting on 3dpo. Still taking applying it to this very day.

Thought I was out this cycle but had AF like cramping on 10 dpo.. thought maybe AF is arriving early.. she didnt show so after a few days so on 12dpo and I gave in tested and got my first BFP on a dollar store test and a e.p.t. Digital. Good luck!! let me know if you have any other questions!! :)

User Image

12 years ago

hey eden im the same have heard good things about it so at this stage im willing to give anything a try really want tat bfp so willing to try :) hey nicole thanks so much ffor ur advice and ive also taking b6 nd folic acid i started with 120 nd upped to 160 2day only second day taking it have been drinking plenty of water have had no side affects yet and yes im planning on using opk but still gonna bd everyday to give me more of a chance :) this is my month thanks to seen it on this site about soy

12 years ago • Post starter

I started taking soy this cycle. I took 100mg cd 3-7, as well as evening primrose oil to help with cm. I'm currently on cd 23 and no o yet. My last cycle was 86 days, so any improvement on that will be great. I have also been ttc since August as well.I am using opk's and they are finally starting to get darker so hopefully it happens soon!

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

hey imosier hopefully this will be our month i did cylce day 5-9 am on cylce day 7 so hopefully see a result this month

Hello!

So I thought I would give you an update Wilson, I'm on cd26 and I'm pretty sure good things are happening. I've been using my opk's once a day for about a week and there was just a line about half the color of the control, then last night it got darker-just the tiniest but lighter than the control, and around midnight I started getting some pretty sharp pains around my left ovary. If I'm about to o, then that means the soy helped move my o date ho about 50 days! Fingers crossed! We bd Saturday morning and was planning tonight, but warned hubby that I'm pouncing on him when he gets home!

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

hey imosier wow tats a major improvment for you hopefully this will be your month i have never known when im ovulating apart from cm but since saturday have been having a lot of twinges and pains in my ovary so have defo noticed an improvment im due to ovulate on thursday so i just wanted to make the egg healthier and trying make my leuthal phase longer aswel so hopefully it has worked this month and hoping we both get out bfp at the end of the month keep me updated on your situation and loads of

plus im bd everyday so even more of a chance and hoping it will work aswel

I hope its our month too! I've suddenly found myself surrounded by pregnant people-2 cousins, 3 girls at my regular job and 1 at my part time job....not sure how much more of it I can take...they are all due betwen July and Sept....all I keep thinking is "that should be me". And I'm not feeling too hopeful, hubby just got home from work and he's not feeling well so bding is out for tonight and because of out work schedules, I wind see him now until Wednesday night. hope you have better luck this cycle Wilson!

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

oh hopefully this is our month only so much waiting u can do oh same here all i see is pregnant women and people with kids and i babysit my OH nephew 3days a week and when i have him does maake me want my own more especially when hes cuddling me and wont even go to my OH im like awh so sweet i want that so much :( hopefully u will still be in this month my other half has no choice if he,s tired i take no excuse the deed has to be done or no chance of a baba and he wants it just as much as me so he wont even let me get away with not bd for 1 nite

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo