Community post

Discussion

feel like this is the month

hey guys so first month taking soy isoflavones and wow the difference feeling every little twinge in my ovaries feel a lot calmer this month than any other month just trying not to stress keeping busy aswel doing plenty of cleaning even started baking to keep me busy just have that really relaxed feeling about this month baby dust to all

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Are you in the TWW? I am and I am going crazy. However like you, I am trying to keep busy.....I baked some whoppie pies yesterday, what did you bake?

12 years ago

hey no still waiting to ovulate but trying to keep my mind of it but still find myself thinking of it even when i was doing baking i was like argh i want kids so i can bake with themoh they sound yummy i mad a large chocolate eaclair was delish even when they pastry was cooked kept telling myself it was wrong just to keep busy ended up doing it 5times before i was happy to leave it oh the thing use women do

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo