Community post

Discussion

chemical pregnancy

hey guys got a bfp postive last week was a faint postive only to find out it in fact turned out to be a cp was very upsetting how long after can i start trying again to al

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I was told that I could start trying right away by my doctor since I lost it before 6wks. After 6 wks they recommend waiting 2-3 mnths. I went right back to trying, but I am not unfortunately going through another chemical at 5wks.

Good luck

12 years ago

I was told that I could start trying right away by my doctor since I lost it before 6wks. After 6 wks they recommend waiting 2-3 mnths. I went right back to trying, but I am now unfortunately going through another chemical at 5wks.

Good luck

12 years ago

I'm really sorry. My doctor also told me that that you can start trying straight away. Good luck x

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1354341600z3z25z13.pngUser Image

12 years ago

So sorry for your loss. I am currently going through a CP as well. My doctor told me to treat it as if it was a normal period and we could start trying again as soon we are ready. HTH.

12 years ago

Same boat, it does suck. But we're trying again this month :)

11 years ago

Going through the same thing as well. Sorry for everyone's loss. It's good to hear we can start trying again this month. Hoping everyone has better luck next time!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo