Community post

Discussion

after a m/c

hello ladies any1 out thier on cycle day 3 trying to concieve after a m/c i had a m/c in april i was 5 1/2 weeks was utterly devastated as im trying since last july the longer i go on the worse im starting to feel i just want to have my baby already its hurts seening pregnant ladies i just keep thinking that should be me and to make things worse i keep just feeling like its never going to happen will give this month 1 last try of using soy isoflavones which i got my bfp in march because of these so im going to use these again this month along with bbt opk evening primose oil and if nothing happens this is time to quiet ttc its just so heartbreaking

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I completely understand what you are going through
i had a miscarriage last year, June 9th to be exact
i was devistated!!!!
i have children and we are trying for our last child and its been a rollercoaster!!
Everyone told me right after a mc that i would get pregnant right away but it never happened!! in fact, there is no real evidence that this does happen
its now almost a year later, 2 fertility drs later and still nothing
its heartbreaking because my hairdresser goes in on tues for her c section and my best friend sends me pics of her growing belly every week and i want to cry every time i see them, although i wont tell her that, i am excited for her!!
its just devistating seeing that Stupid BFN EVERY month
i dont even hope anymore that this month might be the month because for me, statistically, since we have been trying so long, the odds are NOT in our favor
Good Luck to you. How long exactly have you been trying
and im so sorry for your recent mc:(

11 years ago

hello member so sorry u went true the same aswel its actually the worst thing ever i just want a bundle of joy of my own :( seeing every1 with thier kids and people been pregnant just makes me want kids even more and plus it seems to be everywhere i look i see a pregnant lady really want to have a sticky bean soon if not i think i will give it a break for a few months will proberly even happen when i take a break ive been trying to concieve since last july nearly a year now and its getting very annoying now and im only 22 so i dont see why its taking so long i really taught the minute id start trying bang id be pregnant but nope took eight months actually taught id have a baby by this time :(

11 years ago • Post starter

Same situation here - it seems like everyone and I mean everyone on my fb wall is pregnant and announcing it. Several of my close friends are pregnant. I am the only one in the crew that experienced a miscarriage (I thought I was 9 weeks but turns out it was a missed miscarriage at 6wks). I hate hearing "I was getting frustrated because we had been trying for a few months!" - grr... glad to hear I'm not the only one who wants to never see another pregnant woman again until I can be pregnant again already! Bring on the nausea and fatigue... Seeing a fertility dr. now and on the third round so fingers crossed but not getting my hopes up!! I would have been in the hospital *this week* with a baby so maybe I will get a BFP for my 30th birthday present in July :-) Good luck to you and I definitely definitel appreciate what you are dealing with!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo