Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

321 - 324 of 324 Replies

Thanks wantaother...because he can't fend for himself they suggested a rehabilitation home and I said no. My dad is awful in places where he is unfamiliar. He is literally the definition of a " creature of habit." lol...

Are headaches an early sign of pregnancy?? I started with a bad headache yesterday and it is still going on. It hurts and makes it hard to think. I rarely get headaches. Not to mention ones that go on for over 24 hrs.

13 years ago

Aw. Pookie... hang in there sister. No wonder why you have been absent... I have missed you and I love, love, love those thread names...

I have a good feeling for you this month...
I have POAS three times already.... I am 8 or 9dpo. Mine are the 20mui dollar store tests... No shot huh???

Realistally, when will I get a BFP if I am indeed preggo? My period is due on the 24th... My birthday is on the 21st (Friday) I am hoping for a BFP that morning...

I shouldn't set myself up for this... like I did for Christmas. ughughhhhh.

13 years ago • Post starter

Hiiiiiiii Bianca...really missed your face. Or your typing, whatever...yeah, honestly...a 20 MIU wouldn't work for us right now. Thats almost like a FRER amount which is 25 MIU(I think) and I don't think I would test positive on a FRER. Typically a normal woman would probably get her faint BFP at 11 or 12 dpo...that's what my research tells me...and thats a faint. If it were any other way, obviously they wouldn't suggest that we test at 14 dpo, ya know?? Not to mention, my sister in law did get a positive on her HPT...10 MIU....apparently the story is she tested like 3 or 4 days later and nothing. She went to the doctor and it was a chemical. Wouldn't you rather get nothing until 14 dpo and have it mean a real yes, than a maybe?. That's the way I look at it. And my SIL had already told all of us! :(

So, don't trip chocolate chip! And if we have to start another thread next month..oh well. But everyone is buying PRE seed. Lol

13 years ago

If I BFN... I am totally in for the preeseed... TOTALLY.
Already got the info on AMAZON. Psyched. AND, if we do it next month we will have Haloween BABIES!!!

Thanks so much for the info on the tests... Makes me feel better.

I missed your face too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS OFICALLY THE END OF THIS THREAD!

YOU CAN FIND OUR NEW THREAD AT:

TTC PARTY! BYOB: Bring Your Own Baby!

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo