Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 285 Replies | Last Page

@AshleyNicole: that's how I started my successful cycle - with Fertility test and I was happy to learn that though I am in my late thirties, my eggies are still good to go!
So, this is a good sign!

@Chazzy: That's how my cervix was around (and after) Ov time, high and unreachable... for your !

jess71311: I have three teenagers (dd 19, ds#1 15 and ds#2 almost 13) - I think it's a perfect timing to do a second round...During lthe last conference at school the teachers ask me "What do you do to raise so good kids, can you breed more of those?" ok, dear educators, I'll try...:)

afm: doing well, start feeling more symptoms but they don't create too much of discomfort - my boobs continue to be heavier, pulling/slight cramping here or there, going through the day ok but 8:30 I am sooo sleepy... and gassy , yes, and the worst part its kind of loud what I never had be4, I don't risk to do it at work, I ran to my car, like I forgot something there and then I let it go and sometimes I am afraid that people on the parking lot can hear it :)

to all of you

12 years ago

Congrats on all of the BFPs!!!

I haven't checked in lately because TTC has literally been so far removed from my mind. My DH was the one to remind me last night "are we making a baby tonight or what?" He's so classy.

My doc told me to wait a week before BD again, so tonight I have the green light. I'm "CD12" from the start of my MC and I'm not sure if or when I'll be ovulating. I've been taking a vitamin B complex and baby aspirin in addition to my prenatals and fish oils so we shall see...

Oh yeah -- for those that were taking soy isoflavones (sp) -- what are those for?

Keep the symptoms chatter coming! I love reading it!

User Image

12 years ago

@chazzy- Yes it does suck that we don't have a Universal Healthcare. I did a research paper about that my first semester in college.

So you had appendix like pain while pg, hmmm gives me hope. My cervix when I checked seemed hard and long, it didnt seem low though. Maybe it was the position I checked it. It also seems closed. That part I can never really tell. I've heard that women who've had children, cervix is never really closed feels like that. A week ago before my pap I cheked it several days in a row and it was soft, high, and closed. I was scared to check it after pap because of the pain. It hurt during my pap for the first time too. Also my cm is dry, prior to pap I had an abundance of creamy thick cm, and now nothing really. I think maybe af is on her way.

12 years ago

Thanks esperanza!! I am feeling pretty good about this cycle.. Started soy isoflavones last night and I don't know why but I just 'feel' different.. hahahah I may be a little crazy!!! lol

Lobe- good luck!!! I hope you can find out what is going on soon!!! I know it sucks to not know what up!!! fx for you!!!

Destinystar- yours so funny!! good luck I hope you can get a sticky bean this cycle!!! fx!!

The soy isoflavones are like a natural clomid... http://www.justmommies.com/getting-pregnant/fertility-medications-and-natural-supplements/soy-isoflavones-natural-alternative-t ... can tell you more about it.. clomid is also sometimes prescribed for LPD...

12 years ago

Hey ladies,
I'm Leshia ....some great posts on here! We been tryin for a year for our second. My husband has a low count still hopin it will happen I am 37 and he is 39

I am on CD 14 should O tomorrow or Thursday.
I have given up on OPKS for thie month lol...maybe next month. I will be testing on the 25th

GL to everyone!

Leshia

Leshia

12 years ago

Hi Leshia! We're Oing and testing around the same time! Good luck!

Lobe I had a weird feeling that I would get on here and you'd have your BFP today....EEEEEEEE! I hope it happens soon.

Good luck Destiny! Everything crossed for you this cycle and hope it's a sticky one xx

Esperanza my goodness you are game having a second round. At least you have yourself some babysitters LOL
How was your pregnancies back then? No doubt things change over the years? Even just the healthcare side of things will be different. I commend you, you are brave. I'm scared about having two, let alone three and then some.
I LMAO at your gas story! Hilarious!!! I can just envision you sitting in your car quietly when all of a sudden RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIPPPPP *falls off her chair laughing*

Sorry, I'll grow up now

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

No luck with bfp!!! I didn't even test. I just went to the bathroom though and wiped (sry tmi) & there was a little bit of brown blood on the tp... Now I am cramping like af, so it's safe to say af is here. Unless I ov'd late and this is ib, I wish. I guess I will know soon. Thank you guys for your support. Dh said we'll keep trying so I am not as upset as I would have been had I not been pg. Tomorrow is another day!!!

12 years ago

We have several ladies that are O'ing this week it seems! How exciting!!!!!! and with all the that will be going on! lol

@Lobe1026 - Let us know if you confirm . In one sense I am so sorry if it is but in another sense I feel relief for you that you will at least finally have an answer and be able to try again and make a V-Day baby

@Chazzy - thanks for sharing the details of your pregnancy. I too felt emotional reading it. I recently bought a little Mommy journal to start writing in to document all this.

@Leshia - Welcome!

@Esperanza - HILARIOUS about the GAS! I am with you COMPLETELY on that one. I can't get over how bloated and gassy I have been as well. It is crazy. And for my work, I have to be around many strangers in very odd situations (like today) and all I can hope for is to be in private again quickly so I can "relieve" myself and unbutton my pants!

@knicole - how are you feeling these days?

AFM - doing pretty good these days! Only very slight nausea every once in a while. My appetite seems decent for now. Bbs still sore and gassy/bloated. Feeling cramps sometimes down there which I have read on multiple sites means my uterus is stretching for baby. Also read that the little bean gets a heart this week that will be functioning on it's own by the end of the week which is crazy for me to wrap my head around. Doing weird overprotective "Mom" things. Don't make fun of me but I was drinking some tea and it seemed too hot still so I was cooling it down in my mouth before swallowing. I SAID don't make fun of me Then I read some herbal teas aren't good during pregnancy so I am going to just avoid them altogether for now I guess. Was supposed to get feedback from my OB on my blood/hormone tests today but they weren't in so have to call back tomorrow. Gah! Don't they know not to make a girl who has done A LOT of emotional waiting...wait AGAIN?!?!?!?

Oh well. So that's that! All good over here and now wishing I lived in Australia so I didn't have to deal with insurance.

to all of you! Can't wait to hear some more 's!!!!!

XO

12 years ago

Btrflyluv- I am glad you posted about cramps because I got af like cramps today that were semi strong and I freaked out! but they only lasted about 5 minutes but it still had me a lil scared. I know i have read it over and over that cramping is pretty normal in early pregnancy for the growing and stretching uterus but it still freaks me out! Well today was ok until about the time i went to work! I got such a bad headache today. Felt like my skull was being crushed and then some of the worst heartburn.. yet and ever actually. Felt like I had battery acid just chillin in there and tums didnt work, zantac didnt work.. it was awful. I know i am complaining lately and to be honest i am thankful for the symptoms for I know its because of the miracle i have growing inside but... it still sucks and is wonderful at the same time! lol...

Lobe-sorry to hear about your af :( but at least it finally came so you can get it over with and start a new fresh cycle!

Ashleynicole- yay! .. what is funny is i felt different this last cycle too even though it was like the most confusing cycle ever! lol.. it just felt like something would happen even though i felt i was out most of it. I took a lot of the pressure off too because i just wanted to regulate my cycle. fx for you! :)

Leshia- Welcome!! sending you lots of luck and

Esperanza- I had some SERIOUS gas last night... !! it was nothing to joke with!! haha..

User Image

12 years ago

Knicole if we are not here to hear you complain then what are we here for? Complain away. Yes, you have a beautiful miracle growing inside of you, but he/she ain't gonna make it all rainbows and butterflies for you! They're gonna make you stretch, wretch, bloat, fart and that's just in the first few months. After that they're going to make you feel like a beached whale and kick/punch you in the ribs while simultaneously kicking/punching you in the general direction of your vag/cervix.

Lobe I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting to hear if you have the witch or a BFP. Either way has surely got to be a relief. Fingers crossed xx

OPK was super super positive this morning...not sure if I wrote this already. Hoping that this surge goes on forever and we have another chance come Friday haha.

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo