Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 285 Replies | Last Page

yep just as butrflyluv said.. totally unreachable like alcatraz lol...

I was so confused about my O this cycle.. that hubby and I only bd'd like 4 times! but apparently the timing ended up being perfect WITHOUT me planning anything! so crazy how life goes sometimes. Here i was all stressing that i was out this cycle ha...! because i thought for sure i was.

afm- doing ok. I have lost quite a bit of weight in just even a matter of 4 days, like a lb a day. I got my bfp 12dpo and then on 13dpo nausea hit with a force. Its been pretty bad for me every other day. I have one day i will be ok and able to eat and one day.. nothing stays calm in my stomach and all i can keep down is water and goldfish crackers. Crazy to me to have such symptoms so soon BUT i had barely any symptoms until then at 13dpo besides MAJOR fatigue which began around 5/6dpo. I had some right side cramping tonight which was the side i O'd from this cycle as well so makes sense.. implantation occured on the right.. but it always makes me nervous to cramp. I know its normal but I can't help but be thinking in my mind. "please stop or don't get anymore intense than mild!"
Just like everytime I go to the bathroom i look immediately into my panties and at my tp after wiping and just praying not to ever see blood... so far so good. I took another line pregnancy test today 15dpo.. line came up immediately nice and strong. Makes me feel better. :)

Chazzy will be thinking of you! sending you lots of extra your way.

Btrflyluv- how are you doing hun!?!?

User Image

12 years ago

I wanted to add too how shocked my doctor was! lol.. I had got my blood test on friday and he was one of the many doctors that told me that conceiving would be hard on my own etc... so he called me with my positive results. You could just HEAR the surprise in his voice!!! he was nearly stuttering!!! .. hahaha... it was pretty great though and he congratulated me. Oh soy isoflavones .. I owe you.. ty for my o and making me healthy eggs! :D

User Image

12 years ago

Chazzy- I'm not sure about cp, its something that confuses me as well. Try to not stress!!! for you!!!

AFM- I started vitamin B6 and prenatal vitamins last night and tonight I will start the soy isoflavones tonight. I am excited.. and nervous too!!!

12 years ago

@knicole - I def know what you mean about the cramping and checking for any blood! Woke up with very mild cramping this am which I know is normal but it still freaks me out! Also that is funny about your doctor!

@ashleynicole20 -

AFM - I am doing pretty well for the most part. Mild cramping like I said. SUPER tired....like it's 11:30 and I am just now getting out of bed! Been nauseous off and on. One minute I can eat something and the next I feel sick and can't take another bite. Got a migraine yesterday when out walking with DH so had to cancel plans to have friends over to watch a movie. Boobs very sore and still having vivid/crazy dreams. Had a lot of birthday outings this weekend and got questioned about the drink in my hand. I ALWAYS drink wine when I am out....designated wine-o if you will. Well, I had straight cranberry juice on the rocks (hoping it would look like a cranberry vodka) but my one friend tasted it and was like "is that JUST cranberry juice??? Are you pregnant???"

It is going to be so hard keeping my mouth shut for the whole first trimester....

Going to get a blood test done at my OB today at 1 so I guess I better get out of bed. I'm just soooo tired.....

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,
It's Many Moods Monday. I choose to be in a joyful mood today.

I had my CD30 follow up with my Gyno this morning, seems I did O last cycle, but no BFP which i'm not blown over, since i was having a blast with my cousins and really was not trying, was hoping but my body was happily stressed, staying up late, lifting heavy stuff, drinking wine and having a grand ole time.

I am so glad, I did not use the clomid (but didn't tell the Doc this) so he thinks the clomid worked, but it was actually my herb cocktail, faith and prayers working on my body.

He prescribed another round, which i picked up but am debating whether to use it. I think i'll be using soy iso from CD5-9 as the natural alternative to the clomid this cycle.

let's see what God will do this cycle.

baby dust to us all.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

I haven't been on in a while, hoping i'd come back with any news but sadly, none!! I am now on cd 43 of my normal 32 day cycles. 11 days late for af. I took a frer this morning and of course it's negative. I guess I will try and stop stressing about it so af will show cause I am most certain I can't be pregnant if I am still testing negative. I have one more frer left and I plan on waiting it out a week before I test again. I guess I will wait to post again until one or the other happens.

12 years ago

btrflyluv- I have been crazy tired too. On my days off I take at least one nap if not two. lol and then when I am at work I am just dragging to point where everyone is worried about me. I finally had to tell a few of my coworkers because they were ready to take me to the ER or something a few days ago because every other day i have been having nausea with light headedness and i was not eating well last week so they were finally like ok "wth is up!?" ANND unfortunately for me.. my husband was so excited he announced it to the entire facebook world .. so i am just having faith in God at this point that this IS it and this baby will be healthy and term. Not even worrying about miscarrying at all or anything like that. I am still using the progesterone cream. The nausea happens every other day and lasts all day. Today was my good day so tomorrow i will most likely be back to water and crackers again. We will see. It seems to always friggin happen at work too.. ugh.. first obgyn appt not till feb. 1st.

talless- That is the perfect attitude to have. That was mine this cycle. I thought for sure i was out and had not really planned well but left it in God's hands at that point. I did however take the soy isoflavones 4-8 but it was really to help regulate my cycle more than anything.

Lobe- Keep the faith. Been praying for you. Is your cycle usually this long??? i would def talk to a doctor about it if it doesnt show up.. maybe try the soy isoflavones and progesterone cream? anyways thinking of you! it will happen at the "right" time. :) fx!

User Image

12 years ago

Talless, good luck this cycle!!!

Lobe, I would see a doctor again and make sure you get a quantity test, not just a yes or no blood test. I would also request a referral to an obgyn and an ultrasound to make sure nothing else is wrong in there (ovarian cysts, eptopic, ovarian fibroid etc. all which can be silent until it's too late). I don't think it's just a matter of not stressing now, you've been saying that for days. Please, please go see someone xx

Knicole, I told everyone as soon as I was UTD and I've had other friends do the same. I understand the first term bubs is sensitive and miscarriages happen, but I think I'd rather all my friends behind me should it happen, then suffer silently. I suffered silently with my first and had a few people that knew when the second (and worst one IMO) happened and I'm glad I had that support.

Not sure it means anything to you, but I truly feel that you will have a very H&H 9 months.

AFM- so I got a positive OPK today.....DH is at work for 4 days, he left this morning. Seriously, FML. I'm HOPING we caught it! We BD'd early hours of Sunday morning and O is suspected tomorrow (Wednesday) that's 3-4 days. I KNEW I should have jumped him last night LOL but I thought I'd be nice and let him sleep because he had to head to the airport at 4am this morning.
I guess we just wait and see....this is going to be a very long and exhausting TWW.

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

@lobe1026 - I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing! I am so sorry hear you are still in limbo. I bet that must be so frustrating. I will say that I had a cycle toward the end of the summer last year that I skipped so I went 2 months randomly without a visit from . It might have been diet, stress, upping exercise, full moon, who knows...but I remember doing research because it freaked me out and it turns out it is very normal to sometimes end up skipping a cycle. Not trying to sound like I know what I am talking about...I am sure you are doing enough researching and trying to relax on your end but thought I would share. With all that said, maybe another doctor visit is in order if you skip a second cycle? Hoping the best for you including what could be a really late !

@chazzy- lady! That sounds like great timing! Specifically for a little girl :) I will be stalking you over the next couple of weeks....hopefully it goes by fast! I am wishing time away as well because I just want to get to 14 weeks and know the little bean is okay. After that, I will be able to relax. With this being my first it is all new and I have no idea what to expect. I thought time would speed up after the TWW but that hasn't been the case. I definitely will relax and enjoy the pregnancy but being on this forum and hearing some of the other experiences has made me a little more weary of assuming it will all work out the way I want it to. Thinking positive thoughts though and happy to have so much support on this forum!

Well, I walked down to the gym today and was nauseous before I even made it through the door. Lasted a slow 30 minutes on the treadmill and headed home. Looking forward to calling my OB tomorrow for my confirmation and hopefully hearing my hormone levels are right where they should be.

to all! XO

12 years ago

Chazzy- ty .. i feel that way too I feel this is going to be a healthy 9 months and I have faith it will be. I am not worried about it all and I try not to psych myself out when I hear horror stories and such that people tell me when I tell them how early I am in this pregnancy. I don't let it get me down. And btrflyluv is completely right.. thats GREAT timing for a girl.. and just honestly great timing in general. fx!

Btrflyluv- yep this is my first too well kind of i was pregnant when i was 17 but i was not taking care of myself well and ended in a d&c. Anyways... this is different because i am way more mature obviously and actually WANTED this. When i was a teenager I was traumatized by it. Lol I had wanted to just walk today... i got my shoes on and stuff and then got out the door and then got all light headed and dizzy and out of breath and saw it was raining.. and said... forget that. ;)

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo