Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

271 - 278 of 278 Replies

AF came today:o(

User Image

13 years ago

OH Schamp!

I got a pregnancy test done ( frer) and it came out negative...
AF is due tomorrow, so nothing for me either....

:(

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

yep....

I was right...

AF came too.... well we are making a pause on TTC till after Christmas, we selling our house and getting a bigger one too, so a month or 2 and then we will be back on it.

xxxx

User Image

Girls,

IM pregannt!!!!!

wanted to let you know!!!! hows everybody doing?

Im bleeding, so Im going to the doc today to see if its just implantation or if Im miscarrying very early on, well hoping for the best!

baby dust to you all!

User Image

Congratulations anita86!

We have put it all on hold kind of as my hubby thinks it's not the time, I think it's perfect timing I mean yeah our house is not huge but I think it will get the free loaders to GO!

So we are just kind of going with if it happens it happens. I'll keep you all posted.

I wish nothing but the best for you ALL in 2011!!

Baby Dust******** sticky vibes********

13 years ago

HeY Im new to all this. I am 7 dPO and feeling very anxious...I have really sore, full boobs but other than that no other symptoms. WHen is the ealiest i can test ?? xxxxxx

13 years ago

Hi Girls it turned out to be a chemical....didnt stick....

Lotty if i was you to avoid heartbreak I'd test only after u are a few days late, these tests are so sensitive that they will pick a chemical like it happend to me, so dont be too anxious and just relax.

As for me we might wait 6 months now as we want to move too and rather have the baby in the summer.

Good luck girls,
im going to dispaear for a while, all the best.

xxx

User Image

Its so nice to be able to see that I'm not alone! I am constantly checking my boobs to see if they are soar! haha! I am TTC 1! So far its been almost a year. I am a month late but Im afraid of getting my hopes up! :( Ive done a few tests and they have all come out negative. It was due Oct 1st. its not Nov 1st. Nothing yet. just little dull achy cramps. Any advice or thoughts?? ID REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo