Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

View Full Post

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 189 Replies | Last Page

I do use opk and pg tests from dollar store. Hands down for me they are good.
My cycles are 27 days and I ovulate around 10-11 or 12. Lt phase of 13-16 days. From what I read, and I may be wrong is that it can be a problem if your lt phase is short not giving the fertilized egg enought time to implant. That's what I read.
Inputs from experienced ttc'ers are always welcome !!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Mommy: I used the dollar store when I got pregnant back in march and in the beginning was light but it turned really dark after few days. No complaints to me at all.

I also had the IUD - I had it very close to five years with no periods the entire time. After removal I had some spotting - then two weeks later a heavy flow - I knew that was my first real cycle - thinking I would return to a 28 cycle.

I have instead been right at 32 days. Crazy long - I know.

I like to ask and compare my cycles to others exceptionally the ones that had the IUD removed because of me having a hard time - in which I believe I am because I am on my 5th cycle TTC.

10 years ago

Mine Was Copper So No Hormones. The Doctors Said I Should Be Able To Right Away :) I Bled For 10 To 12 Days Every Month So I Was Super Excited To Have A Normal 6 Day Period. My Cycle Started 9 Days Later And My Cm Went Through All The Right Stages So Fingers Crossed. I Had My Iud In For 4 Years. Mommy Do You Ovulate Normally? I Found That Checking Cm Is The Best Way I Haven't Got Into Temping Yet It Seems Hard. Ladies.I Think I Will Just Go Get A Few Dollar Store Ones I Did Some Research And The Seem To Be Good. Im In CA And We Have 99 Cent Stores Too But The Reviews On The Dollar Tree Ones Are Better.

10 years ago

Rockiespee - I have struggled since having my mirena removed of being sure of my ovulation ...

How do you check?

I read about the CM discharge and I had that this month but the first week aug. Like just like 6 days after my period - which I thought was strange considering they say you ovulate mid way of your cycle - SO who knows that might have been my problem this whole time!

I did the OPK I don't like them they are confusing - what are other ways besides temping?

10 years ago

Cm checking seems easy. Mine gets egg white around o.
I will start bbt next cycle if this is not my month.

I had paraguard the copper in and out within three months due to heavy bleeding. Back in 2011.

I Swear By Cm! You Have To Swipe Your Cervix Opening With Clean Hands. Start Right After Af So You Get A Feel For Your Cycle. Mine Was Dry Then Tacky Then LotionY Then When I Was Fertile For 3 Days It Was Watery And Egg White Like Really Stretchy Snot For Two Days And Im Pretty Sure I Ovulated That 2Nd Day Of Ewcm Cause The Next Day ItWent To Tacky Again.It's Been Weird Ever Since Now It's Like Stringy And Wet Sometimes With Globs It In Sorry TMI. But I Thought It Was Supposed To Dry Up. Hoping It's A Good Sign.

10 years ago

I have read it can be a good sign. I was dry the past few days today started feeling a little wet. A bit watery with globs in it too!
I know, tmi, but we are used to it lol!

Tonight I was watching a show with my stepson and got nauseous after watching a scene involving animals... I'm an animal lover and got queasy ... Obviously I didn't think much of it when it happened but of course I was like hmmmmm I had a little bit of nausea that might be good... Crazy me...

I'm so obsessing that I am constantly on the look out for implantation bleeding! In all my pregnancies I never experienced IB and why in heaven would I now?
I catch myself hanging on on the smallest signs, details etc... That's all because I want a rainbow baby so bad.

We don't lose hope right?!?

Lots of baby dust and sticky vibes for all of us!!!

Rockiespee: I bought pg tests via Internet cheaper than dollar store too. Think I paid $.80 for ea. free shipping. But totally recommend the dollar store test. Hope you like it!!!

And I also used preseed this cycle ...

Fx!!!

Hey ladies!

AF hasn't showed today! :)

I took a cheap dollar store test after work tonight. (Work has been so chaotic this week & has distracted me from testing! Thank god... I was addicted last month.) I had only held my urine for 2 hours & it looks like a BFN. :( I also bought an equate test to take Sunday morning if af still hasn't shown up by then. Fingers crossed she doesn't!

Symptoms...

Nothing but very, very sore breasts!

Last month I was cramping every day from 9dpo until af. So I'm very hopeful since I've only had about 15 min of cramping total this month. Who knows though!

Good luck to all you ladies &

10 years ago

Thank You! I Hope We All Get Our Bfp I Too Hold On To Every Sign My Husband Says Baby You Talk About It Even When You Don't Know You're Talking About it. I Have Never ExperienceD Ib Either But I Was Looking For It And On 6Dpo There We're Like 5 Tiny Little Specks Of Blood When I Wiped Close To My Cervix, Which IslLower Than Most Women Cause I Have A Tilted Uterus And Two Children, But Normally I Wouldn't Have Even Noticed It Was Such A Small Amoun. Not Sure What It Was From.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo