Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

View Full Post

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

141 - 150 of 189 Replies | Last Page

Ok I tested
Bfn

Bummer

11/12dpo

My gut feeling is that I'm out anyways

Hope I'm wrong but there is always the next month

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

GVMDL7003 - You are always still in until AF shows - but if it does then we will be in it together! =)

Af is due tomorrow for me - really not feeling crampy or anything. Just normal. Little emotional depressed today only because I took that test yesterday and got a bfn. I got the months ahead to try again.

This next month I am not testing. I know myself and this will be so hard for me not to do. I got to get the will power to do so because month after month gets even more worry of why ...

Anyways goodluck to all you ladies!

10 years ago

Mommy: u bet!
We r in for next month n we need to make a pact to not test until 16/17dpo or af is due.
Deal?
And not symptom spotting. Will b very as a matter of a fact.
Deal?

:o)

Deal!! That's a pack! -

=)

I woke up - and I am having brown discharge - I almost positive this is my AF about to show her red face. :(

10 years ago

Ugly witch!!!

I have bad backache n cramps. Should arrive before Tuesday.

We wil continue this thread. Round #2!!!

Hi Ladies. Af Is Due Either Tomorrow Or Sunday I Am Hoping She Doesn't Show I Am 15Dpo I Want To Just Go Buy A Test But I Don't Want To Be Sad.

I Haven't Tested Since 12Dpo And Got A Bfn I Am Hoping It Was Still Too Early And That I Will Get A Bfp Soon. I Have A Little Cramping But Not Like Af Cramps.

Nobody Is Out Until She Shows Up So Im Holding On. If She Comes We Can All Support Each Other Next Cycle.

Baby Dust!!

10 years ago

Rockiespee we hope u bring that bfp to us my dear!

Iike you I tested yesterday at 12/11 dpo n got a bfn. Although it may look like a slim chance for me I'm also hoping it could have been a little early...

Our pact for next cycle is to not obsess n take it super easy!!! They say when you relax things happen right?

Hello girls! I've been very busy at work this week, but now I have 4 days off!

I scanned through the feed to stay updated.

Hope everyone is well. Any good news?

Celeste: Looks like you have a BFP, congrats! Keep us updated.

- Today I'm 9DPO. My AF is due 9/4, a few more days to know for sure. I took my first hpt this morning with FMU, it was negative, but I'm hoping its still too early. I wasn't going to start testing until at least 12DPO, but its too tempting with Wondfo's since they are so affordable. I'm having several symptoms and hoping they will lead to a BFP! My breasts are full/heavy and tender on the sides, which is different for me. My CF is creamy/Eggwhite since 6DPO, also different for me. I just start checking CP this week, so not able to compare past cycles.

We are all still in this until AF shows, remember that. Lets stay optimistic!

Baby dusting everyone!

Me-31- MTHFR Compound Hetero, Mild Hypo, "Possible" Endo. Blessed w/14 yo Son SO-37- MFI (count/motility), MTHFR Compound Hetero, Type 1 Diabetic. No Bio Children TTC "OUR" #1 Since November 2011 4/13/13- Natural Miscarriage @ 6W January 2014- 1st RE visit February 2014- Started Femara 5mg ??- IVF/ICSI My Ovulation Chart User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm always fashionably late for a party so I apologize for just starting to comment. I joined the forum just a few days ago. My AF is due around the first of September. I had a very strange experience with my cycle in July. AF never showed. It came Aug 1 and went to the 2nd. Nothing on the 3rd but spotted for an hour on the 4th of Aug. Nothing after that. The CM seems to be what you ladies have described.

I've been having slight to mild cramping, (never had that with my son), and I'm dealing with sore nipples (had that with my son) and headaches like crazy (didn't have that with my son either). I also never had implantation bleeding either with my son or this time either. I have also been urinating more frequently too. Also lower back pain has returned and I'm stuffy in the mornings (which is new).

All I know is that each pregnancy is different. Would it be too early to test? Am I going crazy? Thanks ladies! Good luck to you all and maybe talk with you on round two if this isn't my time.

10 years ago

I am out this month ladies! :( I wouldn't test until the day your new cycle is about to start. Once you start testing so early you fulfill yourself with so much hope and then when it af shows your so disappointed.

Moving on to the 6th cycle TTC.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo