Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

View Full Post

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

181 - 189 of 189 Replies

congrats Garret-or-Mia,
Beautiful!!!

I am excited that (WHEN) we conceive this month, the baby will be due on my husbands birthday. Looking forward to the ride. Baby dust Ladies!!!

User Image

10 years ago

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you. Thank you everyone!!!

10 years ago

i'm happy for you Garrett-or-Mia! Congratulations!! :)

10 years ago

Hello Ladies, I hope everyone is doing well! June Babies here we come... On to the TWW!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello Kelika!
I hope all is well with you during your TWW, hope it turns into a BFP!

It appears the other members have left this forum, maybe they went onto another one...

Good luck and baby dust to you all!

Me-31- MTHFR Compound Hetero, Mild Hypo, "Possible" Endo. Blessed w/14 yo Son SO-37- MFI (count/motility), MTHFR Compound Hetero, Type 1 Diabetic. No Bio Children TTC "OUR" #1 Since November 2011 4/13/13- Natural Miscarriage @ 6W January 2014- 1st RE visit February 2014- Started Femara 5mg ??- IVF/ICSI My Ovulation Chart User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies! It's been forever - since I been here to check in with all of you! After last month - I thought I am going to take a break and try my hardest to not obsess this month.

Not to mention after O I would start testing so early - and spend hours on the computer reading and reading.. exactly what I said OBSESSED.

I didn't track this month other than I know when my last period was - and ended - and when I am excepting my next cycle.

Today I am 9 DPO and sorry for the TMI I had a brown discharge that I have never noticed in my last six months TTC. I am very reg. girl on my 32 days cycles - so I am hoping this just might be implantation bleeding!

Now - I will go back and read all your lovely stories to see what you all have been chatting about! :)

10 years ago

Hello Mommy85 and Little Monk, According to my chart I am 11dpo today ~ AF is due Oct. 4th ~ Symptoms are all over the place, gassy, nausea, tender breast ~ bloating, lower uterine cramps, etc. ~ period or pregnancy~ don't have a clue~ I took a pregnancy test ~ 1st response at 9dpo (neg) ~ too early (maybe) or just not preg. ~ I want this so bad that I'm starting to obsess ~ I too spend my free time looking up data and symptoms on-line and continue to doubt a positive result each month. I've been charting and my temp rose 1dpo and stayed high until 7dpo (implantation??) dipped .3 degrees and went back up, my temp has stayed risen since only to drop .2 degrees on 9dpo and flat line ~ still higher then my base line~Staying positive but I refuse to buy another pregnancy test until Oct. 4th. Fingers crossed and still hoping. Good luck to you both!

User Image

10 years ago

No need to wait, AF showed up this evening! On to the next cycle!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo