Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

View Full Post

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

91 - 100 of 189 Replies | Last Page

They are red line dye. It is really frustrating I don't recall ever in the last months obsessing over the test as this month.

I keep thinking I am going crazy - it is really hard to be patient!

I am with any of you ladies that are test crazy - the feeling after you think you see a line it gets that much worse!

I just don't know...

10 years ago

I heard red dye is best. Blue gives false positives.

Mommy: any chance that you could post a pic for us to see and vote?

At 11 dpo the levels of hgc could still be increasing slowly... They say to test every three days... With fmu for a better result.

Hang in there dear! We are with you on this!

Sticky vibes!!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

I heard red dye is best. Blue gives false positives.

Mommy: any chance that you could post a pic for us to see and vote?

At 11 dpo the levels of hgc could still be increasing slowly... They say to test every three days... With fmu for a better result.

Hang in there dear! We are with you on this!

Sticky vibes!!!!

Bonkers - I just think I should have a dark line considering my cycle will restart on Friday.

Ugh!

10 years ago

Celeste I Think You Shouldn't Lose Hope It's Still Really Early To Test! I Have Done Research And Im Thinking It's Best To Wait and Test Till The 13dp. It Says Im 12 Dpo But Im Pretty Sure Im 11Dpo. So Trying So Hard to Take My Test In 2 Days It Helps That I Don't Have Any Lol. Cause If I Do I Will Take 2 A Day. The Only Symptom I Have Is Very emotional Im Not Even Sure If I Really Have Reason To Be So Upset Or It It's Hormones. Actually Boobs Do Feel A Little Sore If I Push Them. More Like A Work.Out Kind Of sorE Is That How They're Supposed To Feel.

10 years ago

Mommy It Looks Like The Line Is There If It We're My Test I Would Be Jumping Up And Down.

10 years ago

Mommy: I did see a faint line but the imagine is dark so it is hard to see. I saw when I lightened it.
Test in couple of days... With fmu.
Think we should get a darker then!
Fx toes and paws crossed for u dear!!!

My frustration is that I have seen this faint line the last few times I have tested but I don't see it getting any darker.. which makes me think I am just being extremely hopeful!

I just gotta regain myself and keep remembering I's not due and not out till the witch shows!

10 years ago

Mommy: stay positive!!! I know that the lines have been there for few days, which you are right it can drive us bonkers. I'm praying for you ... Soooo want the line to get darker my friend...

Hang in there!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo