Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

View Full Post

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

171 - 180 of 189 Replies | Last Page

We are now onto June 2014 babies for most of us ladies! Every month is a new journey and opportunity to try new things to enhance our chances of getting our BFP.

I read on the temping today and different sites say that you can use a regular digital thermometer that it really doesn't make that much of a difference. I might try this. I am on CD5. Just a thought.

=)

10 years ago

to all!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

af got me today ladies. stayin g positive, on to the June 2014 babies yea!

User Image

10 years ago

Awe so sorry kelika! For me <------- I hate it when it comes! But I just keep on going... keep on going! =) June babies here we come!!

10 years ago

Go june babies!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

got the witch the other day.. cd3 now... up for june 2014 baby! it feels bad that what I felt was just part of the pms.. had terrible pelvic pain again which I didn't have for quite awhile.. taken hpt early this morning and it turned out with a BFN.. goodluck to us for a june 2014 baby.. keeping the faith..... baby dust to us all!!!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!! Sorry for those of you who had AF visit already and beat wishes for June 2014.
Please keep up the hope and positive vibes for me. I'm still hanging in here for a May 25th due date. I am having our day 5 embryo transferred into me today. We hope this will give us bfp on or before 9/16. Wish me luck and baby dust!!! Xoxo

10 years ago

One beautiful grade 1 expanded blastocyst (considered an A+) was transferred into my uterus this morning. I underwent acupuncture immediately before and after the transfer (its supposed to increase our chances and I'm all for increases chances at this point).
I am so very hopeful it will implant.
Baby dust!!!
I will begin to poa Monday

10 years ago

Hi ladies. I realize some of you have moved on to June 2014 but, I am happy to report a BFP today. I'm pregnant. Thank you for all of your support and baby dust to you all!!!

10 years ago

congrats Garret-or-Mia,
Beautiful!!!

I am excited that (WHEN) we conceive this mounth, the bady will be due on my husbands birthday. Looking forward to the ride. Baby dust Ladies!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo