Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Baby Dance & Maternity Pants

View Full Post

Hi all!

I have been on this site for what feels like forever (2yrs+) The BYOB threads have always been a great place for ladies to come for ttc support, answers, suggestions & even venting our frustrations! We used to have a hard time keeping up with all the chatter & made some great friends on here! I would love for it to be that again!

Former BYOB ladies & all newcomers welcome to join us! Cant wait to chat with you all!!

I will start things off with an intro...

My name is Joy
Dh & I are both 30
I'm Canadian
Was married in 2009
I started ttc in April 2010
Got my 1st bfp in August 2010 & m/c'd naturally at 8 weeks
Got my 2nd bfp in late June 2011 & had a missed m/c at 11 weeks (baby died at 8)
Many complications followed - including a nearly 3 week hospital stay
Got my 3rd bfp on March 21st 2012 - finally success! Delivered my beautiful baby boy on Dec 4th
We have been ntnp since he was born as we want our kids fairly close together and worried it would take us another 2 years to successfully conceive again.
Not the case! I got my bfp on July 8th!!
I am currently 5 Weeks 4 fays pregnant, due March 13th 2014!

Cant wait to chat with you all!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

14 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 14 of 14 Replies

Well me and hubby have decided to not try but not prevent as i was on bc pills and have an antibotic shot a week ago and forgot that my pills wouldnt work and for the past week we have not been using protection and he hasnt been pulling out either. I just stopped taking the pill 3 days ago had my period almost 2 wks ago so we will see how this turns out.

10 years ago

Hi everyone!

I have been an infrequent poster on BYOB threads recently, but I'm back!

I'll introduce myself again and give a little background info:

My name is Victoria.

I am 26 and DH is 31

We have been together since 5/2008 married since 7/24/2010.

We got our 1st BFP in June of 2011 after 10 months of trying and using lots of supplements for my short luteal phase.

DS was born healthy and beautiful on 2/23/12

We moved across the country 8/12

We have been TTC #2 since I got my cycles back in March of 2013, but I had even shorter LPs this time around so we were very discouraged and I gave up hope until I weaned DS1 recently and was able to see a doctor about it.

Today I had a fertility consult appointment and my doctor agreed that I have inadequate luteal phase by just looking at my chart and prescribed me progesterone suppositories. He thinks that will be all the help I need, but I am to follow up in 3 months for more testing and maybe further treatment if I'm not pregnant by then.

Right now I am 5dpo. Expecting AF in the next few days. Next cycle I'll start the progesterone and hopefully that will be our month!

10 years ago

Hey ladies!! Remember me? Probably not. Well I remember all of you.

Joy! Congrats on number 2. I hope things are going well.

I'm gonna get back into the ttc game soon. I have to have the discussion with my boyfriend. He's 12 years older than me and has a daughter from a previous marriage. We've been together a while and I think it's time to ttc. I'm gonna bring it up when he gets home from his business trip

I thought I was already pregnant as I missed two periods but all the tests including a blood test were negative. So I'm just waiting for my period. Once I have the discussion with my bf I'll go off bcp.

Hope everyone is well!!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

I discussed it with my bf and Im back in the ttc game! After abandoning the hope for a baby for two years I'm back and more excited than ever. Im spotting today so tomorrow should be cd1. I stopped the birth control last sunday. so he goes nothing!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo