Community post

Discussion

Super sore

I'm not sure if its my mind playing tricks or what, but my poor boobs are killing me. Feel similar to how they did with my daughter (though not as horridly painful as they were in the beginning with my son, who was my first). My nipples hurt when touched, and my whole breasts feel like they are filling up with milk, from the under arms all the way throughout. Thats how they felt with my daughter.
But then again for the last week I've been having on and off cramps, sometimes feeling like AF cramps other times not. So every time I get the "oh I could be" thought in my head the thought of "oh guess not theres the dang cramps" comes up.
On top of all that I haven't wanted much to eat today everything makes me want to get sick. And I've been super super dizzy the last 3 days.
A huge part of me thinks its my brain playing tricks on me but the tiniest part thinks not. Argh. Every test has been negative too. But I am most likely only 10dpo so who knows. (tested pos with my daughter at like 17dpo and my son was around 13dpo)

Mom of 2, one of each. A son, 4½ and a daughter, 2. (not really any DPO since my OPK's were all messed up, it automatically put the dpo in there, disregard that lol) User Image

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Forgot to add, they hurt so much I want to cry. :(
I wish there was an instantaneous test that would tell us if were were pregnant the day after Oing lol

Mom of 2, one of each. A son, 4½ and a daughter, 2. (not really any DPO since my OPK's were all messed up, it automatically put the dpo in there, disregard that lol) User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo