Community post

Discussion

Killer boobies!

I have odd cycles (since January [after issues when my daughter was born 2yrs ago] my cycles have all been 48days except on was 25). Today is CD 54 with no sign of AF, I had some spotting 2 night ago and thought she was coming but nope.
I took a EPT +/- test Monday[or tues, forget] and a faint line came up right away. But I took a $ store test yesterday and it was neg.

But my boobies are killing me last night and all day today. I woke up with them so sore it hurt to move, hurts to have my bra touching them, anything. They feel like they did with my daughter (thankfully not as bad as with my son).

I hate these IPS lol

Mom of 2, one of each. A son, 4½ and a daughter, 2. (not really any DPO since my OPK's were all messed up, it automatically put the dpo in there, disregard that lol) User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

sounds promising! mine have been hurting me for the better part of two weeks and I am officially late as of yesterday my s.o. wants me to take a pg test and JUST in case I'm having an abnormally long cycle (I'm typically 30 though occasionally am 28 and occasionally 31..today is day 31) I was planning on waiting until Monday..he's determined I'm peeing on a stick tomorrow lol

good luck!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image I want a now!

12 years ago

AF should've been here on June 17th, going off a 48 day cycle (basically what mine have been)

Still no sign of here, and its CD 57, and took a digi on CD 54 and was neg :(

Mom of 2, one of each. A son, 4½ and a daughter, 2. (not really any DPO since my OPK's were all messed up, it automatically put the dpo in there, disregard that lol) User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo