Community post

Question

AF is MIA?

I have slightly irratic cycles but on average they are 36ish days long. Today is day 36 and AF is MIA. Yesterday I had some light pink tinged CM but it was only 3'xs yesterday. On top of that my boobs are killing me, it hurts to have my shirt or bra touch them. But all my tests have been neg! I'm appx 13dpo right now, I know with my son I didn't get a light pos till around 13/14dpo and my daughter I had a super dark pos at 17dpo ish.
On top of my sore bbs, I've been having nasty dizzy spells the last 3 days or so, almost fell over in the kitchen last night, sick to my tummy off and on, can't sleep well at all, and my normal pre af acne is gone and the spots I did have (I normally have some light acne) is all clearing up which is far from normal pre-af.

Mom of 2, one of each. A son, 4½ and a daughter, 2. (not really any DPO since my OPK's were all messed up, it automatically put the dpo in there, disregard that lol) User Image

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Wait a couple days and test again. If it doesn't show for two weeks and you are still getting a BFN go see a doctor. Stress or illness can cause AF to be late, but if it doesn't come after a couple of weeks you need to see an obgyn.

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo