Community post

Question

What to count as AF? Lost.

I have irregular cycles, the last one started May 1st and went to the 14th (spotting on the 15th). Since then nothing. Last week, July 31st, I took a test and it was positive. Then the next day another test and neg, and then I started bleeding, light pink and it lasted about 1-2hrs. Then nothing for almost a week, then Saturday and Sunday again, light pink bleeding for 1-2hrs, didn't even really make it down to my pad. Again since then nothing, still neg tests.
I'm not sure if those 3 times of light bleeding for that short should be considered AF or not, or what in the world is going on.

Mom of 2, one of each. A son, 4½ and a daughter, 2. (not really any DPO since my OPK's were all messed up, it automatically put the dpo in there, disregard that lol) User Image

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Well since you had even one positive test, I would consider going to the OB for an ultrasound, personally. It could be an incomplete spontaneous abortion (miscarriage) and you could require medical attention to assist with its completion. Or it could be that you are indeed pregnant, and it's an ectopic pregnancy. If you have no idea when/if you ovulated then you have no idea how far along you might be if you are preggo, and the bleeds mean different things in different stages of pregnancy. There are so many possibilities in your situation that it would best be left to an OB to diagnose, so get yer butt in there! Keep us updated and GL!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo