Community post

Discussion

When to test irrigular cycles

I'm not really TTC, we're more NTNP right now. I have always had weird cycles, going months w/o one, and some months having them last 5 weeks of AF and a couple days w/o(for the first year after my daughter was born it was 5 weeks on a couple days off, she was born in April 2009).
In December of '10 my cycles started getting semi normal, AF for 9-14days-ish, then off for 2-3weeks.

My last AF started March 14th, and dh and I DTD on March 27th, April 1st and April 5th. I would assume that I would've o'd around the 1st-6th, just by using the tools on this site. So that makes me appx 12dpo today. My mom works in a doctors office and gave me a box of tests that expired in Feb so I've been using those for the past week (lol), they've all be negative but I've read that expired tests can give false negatives. We bought some first response tests the other night and I took one this morning and negative. I'm not sure if my dates are off, or if its really a neg, but I feel like I did in early pregnancy with both my son and daughter. With my daughter I didn't get a positive till around 17dpo (but it was a guess since I haddn't had af in over 90 days when we found out at 5 weeks I was pregnant).

Anyone have any Ideas? Can you see my chart from here. I don't temp just keep track of AF and DTD and symptoms/signs. Thanks.

Mom of 2, one of each. A son, 4½ and a daughter, 2. (not really any DPO since my OPK's were all messed up, it automatically put the dpo in there, disregard that lol) User Image

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I started ttc in Oct 2010 and before that I never tracked my cycles. My menstrual days are always regular 5 days long with the heavy days on CD 1 and 2...but in the last 6 months I have only had 4 cycles. They were 55, 35, 36 and 50 days so it has been hard to track my ovulation. I went to the doctor last month and she sent me for bloodwork on the third day of my cycle, which was April 5th. I am still waiting for the results. It is kinda a long process being they like to test on the 3rd day of your menstrual period...so my advice is go to the doc asap so they can prepare for testing. I have been tracking ovulation by using OPKs and found last month that I didn't ovulate until day 35 of my cycle when I thought it happened on day 23.

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo