Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 9

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

273 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 273 Replies | Last Page

I see it too!!! So excited for you!

11 years ago

Lisserb - I can see your line! Lots of prayers for a darker line tomorrow!

11 years ago

Wow you all must have really good eyes! I hope that line gets darker, Melissa :)

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

It didn't get darker. In fact, it isn't there at all today. Must have been the last of the trigger. Today's test is a big fat nothing negative.

User Image

Sucks.

Sigh.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry your test does not look positive. Please just keep your head up:)

11 years ago

Oh, lisser, I'm so sorry. I kept checking for your post all day. I know how you feel if you need to vent.

11 years ago

Big hugs to you lisserb.

11 years ago

lisserb so sorry that ur test is not darker! Keep ur head up though bc it is going to show a BFP one of these days for all of us hopefully.

I had my first IUI today and dr said husbands count was 33 million after wash, he said that was a good number. i dont know much about the iui process yet kinda learning as we go. I pray this works! I want to be a mom so bad!

User Image

11 years ago

heartbeat- The prefer to have at least 10 mil post wash but over 20 is ideal and yeilds the best results so WooHoo on your 33! Good luck!!

Lisserb- I'm confused...how many dpo are you? I thought it was still quite early, like 11 or 12dpo. I'm not going to say *hugs* yet because I think it's still too early to get bummed out. When testing before 12po or 13dpo, any little difference in urine samples and it's very possible you'll get a false result. Do not sweat it yet Melissa. I will keep my fingers, toes, and legs crossed for you! This has happened before with you so Im not losing hope anytime soon!

AFM- Im in a wack load of pain! Did the ER today and woooo, painful stuff! Bawled my eyes out like a school girl!Glad it's over. Apparently I have a difficult lady area to move around in so they were only able to retrieve 11. I'm not complaining about that number as a lot of the ladies from my IVF forum only get about 6 or 7 but I would lie if I said I didn't want closer to 15. So now I wait for the call tomorrow morning to see how many fertilized. Oh, pleeeease pray for me ladies, I need lots!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Amanda, I'm keeping everything crossed for an excellent fertilization report! 11 is still a great number. I'm sorry it hurt so badly though. :(

I'm just not feeling it for myself this time around. I'm 11dpiui today, but all my usual "symptoms" aren't with me this time. No sharp cramps, no extra cm, and my cervix isn't feeling like it has the last few times. That, and the only bean that stuck (albeit in the wrong place) had tests that got darker each day from 10dpiui on. The chemicals were the ones that had the super faints at 11dpiui that never got darker. I'm not completely giving up, but to say I would be shocked if AF doesn't show would be the understatement of the year, lol!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo