Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 9

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

273 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 273 Replies | Last Page

Also, does anybody know how to update their profile page so that it tells how far along you are instead assuming you are cycling? It just asks me what day I will ovulate or what cycle day I'm on now.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

If you put in that you received a positive pg test, it will change your cycle status to pg, but it won't show your pg dates. It just keeps counting cycle days till 70, I believe. The sister site, countdown my pg does track how far along you are. I have a profile there from my three brief forays to that side. I think all the newly pg laides should start a follow-up grad thread over there, so long as you all keep giving updates here too!

ETA, you could (and should for me, hahaha!) make a ticker that says you are PREGNANT!!! I'm so excited for you.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Amanda, thank you so much! I did call my cycle coordinator and left a message but she hasn't called back yet. She told me I only needed to put it up about three finger widths, but I think tonight I will shove it up as far as I can! The ones I'm using look like bullets, too. I'm glad to know I'm not doing it wrong. I guess I'll have to get some pads to sleep in. And yes, Countdown My Pregnancy is a cool site. I also spent a brief amount of time there. It looked like an awesome way to track pregnancy! Hopefully we'll all see you over there soon! Until then, you're just gonna have to hang around here to give us updates!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

darianh09, I'm in Ohio too! We can enjoy the freaky weather together. :-)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Happy to hear about your experiences with HSG...If AF comes, we'll be doing that next cycle.

Did the trigger shot a week ago...bd'ed when we were told to....now we wait and see. Went in yesterday for my progestrone test, but haven't heard anything yet.

Zzzzzz....I've been told to test on the 18th.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Mrsflasche what part of Ohio???!!

11 years ago

Hopefull,

Please stay. I am moron Clomid right now either. I'm just beginning my new plan. Clomid did not work for me but there are similar drugs that will. You have given so much feedback and especially positive feedback. I think you should def stay.

11 years ago

Mrs Flasche,

The HSG was not bad at all. I was so nervous for nothing and lost so much sleep for nothing. My doctor walked me through it and I actually watched it on a huge flat screen. It was really cool to see what he was talking about. The only time I felt anything was when he put the catheter inside of me. I cramped and felt a little woozy for about a minute total. Afterwards it felt like light menstral cramps. I was given a Valium and pain medication. I took both in case. But did not take any more afterwards. My test was yesterday and today I feel great. This test was the key test for us. We did find put I have a tilted uterus which in some cases can make it difficult to conceive bc the sperm has a little different route to take as my doctor told me. But in my case he thought it had nothing to do with it. I would def recommend this test to rule out everything. I just wish I had an answer on my two miscarriages but it looks as if I will never know. All labs came back normal and HSG test came back normal, DH tests all came back normal too. Just stinks...,

11 years ago

Well the it's done- I'm stayin'! But I'm also intrigued with this other countdown site so I'm going to check it out and use the same name so we can find each other:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Oh... I've tested this morning (16dpo) and nothing... a BFN. I think i'm again not ovulating... (that why i started to take clomid in the first place). So, i'll wait a few days, and if af doesn't show up, i will have to take progesterone..

Has anyone saw that clomid doesn't make you o? (it's first shot, so..)

TTC #1 since January 2010 3rd cycle 100g clomid (5-9) + acid folic + inositol PCOS User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo