Community post

Discussion

5W after MC...a possible faint BFP??? :-)

View Full Post

Hello laides,

Today is exactly 5 weeks since my Miscarriage that started on Feb. 7th. I took an EarlyPregnancyTest with 10miu...and a really faint pink line appeared within 5 minutes. I feel like I'm in a dream!!! I pray with all my heart that it is a true BFP (and not a wacky evap), and I pray even more that it sticks!!!

Here is the link (Warning: you might need to tilt your screen to see the line, hihihi):

http://s865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/HappyTTC2/?action=view&current=IMG_5829.jpg

Plllzzzz, give me your feedback!!!
xoxoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

41 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 40 of 41 Replies | Last Page

@Happy- you're so welcome! I'm SO happy for you! This is wonderful for you! And I'm was GLAD to be able to be one of the ladies who was there for you during such a difficult time, and to be able to celebrate with you!!!

I'm feeling good...I'm 12 weeks and I still get sick feelnig (not nauseous exactly, unless I don't eat at regular intervals, just...flu-y I guess), but it's easier for people to understand now because yes, I AM getting a little bump! It feels HUGE to me (as do my Franken-boobs! lol), but I saw some pics of me from this weekend at my nephew's 1 year birthday party and it didn't look that big...so it must just be a perspective thing. lol. But I'm CRAZY excited to be showing, is that weird? lol. The belly patting has started, which is ANNOYING (seriously, I'm just going to start patting random people just to see how they like it!), but I feel so blessed that the irritation is short-lived.

Hang in there girl! I'm excited for you!!!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Happy - the nausea didn't kick in for me until perhaps weeks five - before that I was crazy thirsty, really big sore boobs, bad cramping and very tired - I could have slept under the table at work!

My partner says my skinny legs make my bump look bigger and he joked that as the bump gets bigger I will have difficulty standing straight!

I can't tell you how delighted I am for you - let us know how your appointment goes and make sure and take it easy

Mrs Schmidt - I still get the odd wee bit of nausea even now but it is nowhere near as bad as before. I hope yours eases more soon

Bannisterh - I always look in to see how you are doing - I really hope next month is yours - the good thing about the days getting lighter for longer is you have more energy to boogy with your man more often!

Good luck all your lovely ladies.

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Hello All-
I'm kinda feeling down. I am only 10dpo and I know that's still early. I've gotten -hpt's so far and hoping for my BFP. With my past two pregnancies (ended in MC) I got a + at 9dpo. That's why I feel out. Even though I know I am not. Also, still confused about the 7dpo positive smiley face on my digi opk when I got one 6/7days earlier. My hubby and I bed on 8,9dpo just in case. So we shall see.

Lemon's! Congrats girl. I've seen you on this site for awhile and remember you. So happy to see you got your BFP!!! H&H 9 months to you.

10DPO symptoms: extra CM starting up gain, bbs starting to get sore again they stopped around 8-9dpo, mild cramps coming back they also stopped around 8-9dpo.

Looking forward to a "positive" week, hehe.

Amy

13 years ago

Hello MrsSchmidt,

Waw, already 12 weeks, how time goes by so fast!!! LOL, I remember the belly patting, it didn't annoy me that much coming from close friends and family, but even strangers are doing it...wth! Well, it's like nausea, it comes and goes, and it's all worth it! Hihihi!
Ohhh, and the bbs...with my son, I increased 4 sizes!!! Can you imagine that, I looked like the milk man...well I should say woman, because it was unmistakeble that I was a woman, LOL!!!
Well keep up the good work! And keep us posted with the growing belly!!! I loved my bump!!! Looking forward to it being big again, lol!

Hello Lemons,

Hihihi, you're so cute...it's nice to have a big belly and skinny legs...it makes the belly show more, you're right! Thanks for the info about the nausea...I have only slight nausea for now, we'll see if it starts more in a week...I am 4 weeks 2 days now...still so early!!! OMG!

I found out that the dr that I will see on Wednesday is also an obstetrician, and hopefully she'll do some blood work on me. I am really desperate to know if my levels are fine...I keep on testing with internet cheepies to see if the line gets darker...I was never this stressed out when I was pregnant with my son...probably i'm like this because of the mc last month...I'll keep you posted for sure!!! :-)

Hello AmyBBB: Sweetie, it's still early, I keep everything crossed for you!!! I hope tomorrow morning you have good news for us!!!

Well I'm off to bed...talk to you soon dear friends!

13 years ago • Post starter

WOW.

Hi ladies, i just read through all the posts i have missed and how do you all remember who to write back to!

LOL.

I read about the nausea, i have been getting waves of it, and god i really know its a good thing but ugh it makes me feel awful!

I suffered headaches for most of week 4. But they seemed to have eased now.

I hope everyone is doing well and those of you who are still trying. I wish you all the love and baby vibes!

xxx

13 years ago

So Amy, any news??? :-)
Keep us posted! If you did ovulate a week late, then you are not that far in your TWW, so maybe that's why you weren't getting any BFP...

Anyway, keep us posted!
Baby dust!!!
xoxoxoxo

Hi Happy,
Nothing boo. I'm either 11dpo or 4. Hehe. My bbs are getting sore again and my stomach area feels heavy like AF is around the corner. Still have cm. Not a lot but more than normal. Not sure if these are 4dpo symptoms.

You are right. If I Ovulated later then I'm not too far off in my TWW. I'm due AF on 3/24 so I'll keep ya posted.

How are you feeling? Hope all is well.

13 years ago

12 dpo. Still Negative, sigh.

13 years ago

Hi Amy,

After MC I ovulated on CD 28!!! It's true that usually I have rather long cycles, but still it is pretty late, so I wouldn't be surprised if you ovulated later than expected. Let's see what the next week is bringing...I hope a HUGE FAT POSITIVE for you!!! :-)

On my side, I'm doing well, I am meeting with my dr tomorrow...I'm looking forward to see if she will do bloods for me or an US...even though it might be queit early for an US...

The only 4 major symptoms that I have are the following:
1. VEEEEEERY tired!!!!!!!!!
2. Very sore bbs...
3. Bloated (especially at night)
4. Very constipated...hate it!!!!

Sometimes I have cramps but I think it is due to the constipation...I also retain a bit of water and did I tell you how TIRED i am? LOOOLLL

That's it for now! Keep us posted, PLZZZ!!!!
TONS of baby dust coming your way, make sure you catch it! :)))
xoxoxo

Hi Happy,
Glad to hear you are doing better. I hear ya on the being tired. I remember with my son it felt like I had a constant IV drip of NyQuil Nightime haha

I am 13 dpo and still getting a BFN. I did have yesterday a few wipes of brown on the TP and one pencil head size glob (sorry) of it. It was mucus like. But it just went away and I don't see it today. Here's hoping it was implantation bleeding and not the onset of AF that is due tomorrow. I feel like the witch is coming. Still small cramps, not as much as yesterday. BBS hurt like AF. Sometimes I think I am getting stabbing pains in them but maybe it's just some of my sons crackers that fell down my bra when he was climbing all over me. Ha.
If it was implantation bleeding then I suppose I can expect to get something on my HPT or more symptoms in the next few days. I've never wanted more to be tired as hell, yacking my brains out, and moody. Sigh.

I'll keep ya posted!

Amy

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo