Community post

Discussion

Impatiently waiting for a POS OPK...who's with me???

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,

So I am CD 19 today...after a natural miscarriage at 5 weeks...and now I'm waiting impatiently to ovulate! I had some really strong OPKs on CD 11 (not quiet sure if positive or "almost" positive)...but I had figured that it was too early to ovulate, and my temps don't really show any spike, plus my cycles are quiet long usually...so I'm still waiting. EWCM and Wet CM started about 2 days ago and I'm hoping to see a positive OPK soon!

Anybody else in the same situation? I so want to be pregnant again!!!!!!!

Baby dust and sticky vibes to all of you!!!
xoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

14 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 14 of 14 Replies

Hey Marie!

So good for you to join the forum! I know what you mean about wanting another. I have a 10 year old girl and i have had medical complications since the year I had her. I just recently, in December, got them cleared up and am trying.......hard. I really hope it's your time!! Are you doing anything special to concieve? Meds? Vitamins? Yoga?

User Image

13 years ago

Hi MahoganyMommy112,

i am taking cyclogest progesterone and asprin and folic acid, i took these before when i was pregnant with pop started taking them at 6 weeks pg but this time im not even making 6 weeks just about 5 somethimes 3 weeks. i have started taking one pesserie a day at night befroe i ovulate then gunna start taking 2 when i do ovulate am and pm to try and help the egg stick. x x x

i am at the end of my tether now, getting really fed up when i think im pregnant then loose it. my dh doesnt seem to understand. x x x

User Image 10 2 babies 8 a lot of Isaac 1/03/2012 Poppy 19/03/2010

13 years ago

Marie

I totally understand your frustration. It's so heart breaking every month to keep getting those ugly negatives. I go through mini depression episodes every time. Yeah dh's don't understand. I JUST started ovulation last night after I waited and waited for a positive opk. And he just can't understand why I am upset that he has to work late till 11 tonight. I only ivovulate for a limited time so I am discouraged.that I won't see him until late. Well anyway I was just trying to say that u are not alone.

User Image

13 years ago

oh thats a bit rubbish, i know how you feel, my dh is a recovery driver and is on call mon and thurs eves and some times he is out all night or not at all. we have been interupted before with a call.

i am due to ovulate on monday so we dtd up to then from tonight and afterwards prob till wed. to make sure.

in between all that i have a party to plan for and throw tomorrow for my dd. its such fun being a mum and trying for another. x x x

User Image 10 2 babies 8 a lot of Isaac 1/03/2012 Poppy 19/03/2010

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo