Community post

Discussion

How long did it take you to get pregnant after MC?

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,

To those of you that already went through the horrible experience of loosing a pregnancy...I now understand how hard it is to go over such a sad event... I try to be positive and since I only miscarried at 5 weeks, we are trying our chance once again!!!

I was wondering, for those of you that have already had an early natural miscarriage...how long did it take you until you got your BFP again??? I want to be realistic...and I know that each person is different, but I am just wondering...

Thanks so much for your replies!!!
&
I for healthy pregnancy!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

51 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 51 Replies | Last Page

Hello Neekie,

Oh yeah, most probably you didn't miscarry! I can't wait for you to go see the dr so that we can have a clear answer! :-)

@ bannisterh: How are you doing? Any good symptoms to share with us? When are you planning to test?

On my side, I am only 3-4 DPO, and the only thing that I noticed badly is the fatigue. By noon I am dead tired, and by 8PM i can't keep my eyes open...but then again, I have a 2 years old son, and a full time job, and only that can be pretty demanding...so I can't really call this a symptom...

Since I have lots of cheap hpts left...I'll start to test early, at 7-8DPO (on Sunday)...until then, I can only analyze every little cramp so that I can call it a symptom! :-)
xoxoxooxo

13 years ago • Post starter

congrats neekie

i'm still on this ttc journey after mc. my af turned up yesterday (tuesday), 4 days early.
so now i'm on to my 11th month of trying
i'm trying to stay positive about getting pregnant again, but feel that it will never happen.

if i'm lucky this cycle i could get the best birthday present ever, a BFP or the best mothers day present (which i got last year)

good luck to you all

13 years ago

Hey everyone! Happy wanted to update you on my symptoms....I'm getting my hopes up.

-7,8 DPO been having mild cramping, pressure, bloating etc. I'm hoping this is implantation. Also been having increase in CM and HORRIBLE gas. omg it's awful. A few of my symptoms have come up as "very common" and I also had them during my october cycle.

This is a brutal TWW! So much for trying to relax this time!

13 years ago

@ minx_lynx : Try to stay positive, it's not obvious though, I wish you TONS of baby dust for the best present ever!!!!! How far along in your cycle are you? xoxoxo

@ bannisterh: Your symptoms seem to be really good! Oh I hope this is it!!!

I am only 4 DPO and I know what you mean by horrible gas...it's like I eat rotten food...lol! Yesterday I was in the car with my son, and I was not able to keep it in, and I let a small one out...and 2 minutes later, my 2 years old DS went: "Phewww, it stinks!!!" Even a baby could smell it...OMG...LOL!!!
I have TONS of symptoms, at 4DPO it seems so early to get symptoms...but they are really obvious! First, and most improtant is nausea...since yesterday it started to be really obvious, but today it was horrible. I had a meeting in the morning, during which I could not concentrate beacuse I thought I was going to throw up...then I went to a shoe store, and as I was walking in, I had a huge wave of nausea, and a strange taste in my mouth (sorry TMI), and I had to run out as fast as I could...I didn't end up throwing up, but I have huge waves like that...horrible.
Other symptoms are: fatigue, fatigue, fatigue...and also bloated, pressure, cramping, and sometimes short stabbing pain in the lower abdomen...

Is it even possible to have symptoms so early? I donno what it is...

When are you planning to test???
xoxoxoxo

Hello Everyone,
Hi Happy. I am so glad you started this thread. I think we went through the same thing. I just got over my chemical pregnancy and am on 1dpo. I was about 5 weeks pregnant.

I was curious about your O this month. Was it later than usual? Mine was by 4 days. I was 5 days late for AF when I started bleeding from the Chem Preg. I am also very nauseous around O this time. Wondering if it had anything to do with the CP?

Well good luck to all you ladies and hope we all get our BFP's and let them be sticky.

13 years ago

thank you happytottc
i'm on cd3, so at the start of my cycle.

think i'm going to take the laid back approach this cycle and bd when i feel like it and hope that it happens

13 years ago

@ AmyBBB: Sorry for your loss! I lost my little bean at about 5 weeks as well...
Yes, we do have the same story unfortunately. I have quiet long and irregular cycles, therefore I can not know for sure when I ovulate. This month I was very careful with the ovulation (I did OPKs since CD 14 and I only got a positive OPK on CD 26 & 27. This is my usual cycle, quiet long...If I count ovulation on CD 28, then today I am 4 DPO. I have always had a little nausea around O time, but not like this! I actually slept for 2.5 hours this afternoon, and I woke up still very tired...and the nausea is still there, but not as bad as this morning. So weird!
The good news is that we might be even more fertile now that we miscarried...we'll see.
For how long did you try before you got your BFP? For me it was my 4th cycle trying...
Baby dust to all of us, we gotta see some BFPs on this thread! I just know it! :-)

@minx_lynx : I think you are right to take the laid back option this month! This is the best way to do it. With my son, we BDed every other day and it worked right away...same happened with the lost pregnancy...we just BDed every other day and banggg...it happened!
Stick around, even if you are at the beginning of your cycle! Keep us posted on how you progress! :-) xoxoxo Baby dust!

@AmyBBB: I meant to say "the same unfortunate story"...lol sorry, I just read my post!
xoxoxo

Hello ladies,

So here are my symptoms at 5DPO:
- nausea
- looots of gas (grrr)
- in the morning lots of creamy cm
- no appetite
- bloated (even in the morning)
- the thought of coffee makes me sick...and I LOOOOVE coffee...

Hahaha, but all these could be just regular symptoms before implantation, we shall know more within the next week or so, still very early on...

Anybody else has these symptoms?
Baby dust!!!

xoxoxo

Ttc # 3 m/c dec 18. Still trying but my cycle got wacky after m/c so if my calculation is correct I'm 8 dpo. Learn in class that m/c probability is higher after having a boy. Researchers still can't pinpoint reason as of yet. Had dd in 2004 and ds in 2006 without any problems. Wasn't planning on # 3 when m/c happened. But now that that we're trying, who knew it would be tedious :(

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo