Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for a special little pumpkin this Halloween!

Hey ladies! Well we are on page 15 AGAIN - thats 3 threads now! Lets keep it going! To start things off how about a little info update from everyone?

My name is Joy
I'm 27 years old
From Canada
Got married to dh 2 yrs ago & bought our home shortly after.
I was pg in the summer then m/c'd at 8 weeks
Been TTC for about 5 months
Currently on CD 22 & am 6dpo
Symptoms so far: mostly just lots of twinges!

& to all!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

295 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 295 Replies | Last Page

hi ladies,.. well i dnt know if really i may count in dis cycle coz its my first month takng 1000mg metformin nd tryng to do a diet wd low carbohydrates, walkng 50 minuts daily, Im actually in my 8dpo..

symptoms:
dizzy
itchy boobs (neva felt dat before)
strange cramp (not like af or pms) (now stoped frm 6dpo)
nauseous
vivid dreams

but i know it may happen coz of da metformin secondary effect... so im not countng me (at all) into dis month

Im from Venezuela, 34, endometriosis, jst 1 ovary, nd Dh 39 perfectly

next month i will start wd Cabertrix (da prolactine is not high but da doc want to help me a lil wd dis medicine) nd i will take ambroxol frm cd9...

Wishng u all

User Image User Image 34 years old, endometriosis, got oophorectomy jst 1 ovary working..

13 years ago

Happy to find a group that is actually chatty!

Here's a review of my info:

My name is Aisha
I'm 24
I've been married for almost 2 years
Been off the pill 2 months, ovulated for the first time this month
I'm 8dpo and not really feeling anything definitive but some twinges and increased appetite. I also had a brief episode of sharp pains.

I'm leaving this afternoon to visit my parents for the weekend. Hopefully my internet sticks will come in the mail before I leave so I can take them with me and start testing at 9dpo (though maybe it would be better not to enable my poas addiction if they don't come before I leave).

Valentine's Day is a definite test day! At 11dpo I won't be entirely ridiculous for testing. I would love to have a Valentine's BFN and a Halloween Baby! If I'm preggy now, expected due date would be October 27th, the dh's birthday!

Anyone experiencing any new symptoms? I was really hoping to have sore bbs or vomit this morning but no such luck, though I know it doesn't happen this early for everybody...

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Good Morning Ladies,

I am new here. I am either 10 or 11 DPO, and had a negastive BFN this am. I am 30, DH is 34, we have been married almost 9 years, and have a DD who is 2 1/2. Trying for a second. I hope we all get our Halloween Pumpkins. GL and Baby dust to all you lovely ladies out there in this LONG 2WW.

Katie

13 years ago

Hello ladies,
Wow on to another post. I have been in and out a lot this month work and family is keeping me busy.

So Here is my Info
My name is Jan
I am 31 my Dh is 32
we have been married 5 years 6 in june
This would be our first and we have been trying for 6 months
I am dpo 2 so just started My 2WW
I have under active thyroid do to having my thyroid removed so am on meds

Last weekend I had baby overload. Went to my friends sons 2nd bday and there were 3 little ones there. 2 were 6 months.

On top of that my friend said I looked heaver and asked if I was pregnant. I said no but she kept saying are you sure....
Drive me nuts
sorry had to vent a little.
Than I got to listen to her stepsister talk about how she told her husband she wanted the summer off so they needed to get pregnant Right Now! And they did she had all this past summer off.
That drives me crazy.
Well thank you ladies for listening.
To everyone hoping for little pumpkins

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Hello to all the new ladies, and thanks to all the congratulations.

So here is a recap of my info:
My name is Whitney but everyone cause me tink
I'm 23 yrs old and have been with my dh for 5 yrs.
We started ttc in 2008 and never succeeded.

I never took an ovulation predictor or seeked any help from a Dr. I wanted to do everything all by myself... plus for me all other methods would have stressed me out completely.. and then bd would be a chore not fun... So we waited patiently....

I had my last pd on Dec 13, 2010 and took several test and they all came back negative. after 36dpo and 22 days late for AF, finally on FEB 4, 2011 we received our BFP. It was a faint positive so I was unsure.
I went to the dr on yesterday Feb 10, and confirmed our pregnancy as soon as I POAS the two pink lines screamed HELLO...and my first u/s is on Feb 22.

based on my lmp my edd is Sept 19 and I'm 8wks 5dys along. full 9wks on Valentine day... So of course I told dh this is your gift enjoy.....

So to anyone who is giving up hang in there God will bless you when he is ready not necessarily when you are ready.

We are super excited just a little nervous since this is our first and I'm still on crutches... but I know God will make a way and everything will be fine.

Sorry such a long post... baby dust to all.

13 years ago

Hey all!!! Oh, I'm SO GLAD we are sticking together! I'm LOVING coming here, you guys!!!

I'm 26 years old. I had a copper IUD in place for 6 years which I had removed last September. DH and I had decided that we would start TTC this past January, so I got the IUD removed early so my body could adjust to not having it there. We were told in January that it was unlikely that we would be able to get pregnant on our own because, looking at my BBT charts, it looked like I was annovulatory. Imagine my shock, surprise, and glee when, on January 19th, I took a pregnancy test and it turned out to be POSITIVE!!!! 7 tests later and I finally believed it (lol ) and scheduled a follow-up with the doctor!

Yesterday I had my second ultrasound, saw our little Cricket, and saw the heartbeat which is thumping along at a steady 120bpm!

My EDD is September 28th (although I'm hoping to be able to hold out until early October! We have SO MANY BIRTHDAYS in September in our family!!!) and I'm SO excited!!! I just wish that I could get an ultrasound every day just to put my mind at ease...

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

hi guys name is kristine
been with dh for 8 yrs (not married)
been ttcing for 17 months
asked dh to get tested (huge fiasco)
i have decided to take matters into my own hands and have a gp app.on feb 14th to be referred to f.s. for testing on myself
i am currently 7 dpo and not really any symptoms either way.
looking forward to going to f.s. and if things are all good with me will ask dh again to get tested if a no go from him, i am thinking about donation of sperm and doing it all on my own.
Yes i am freaked but i have no children and don't want to look back on life and regret not trying all possible options for myself. Good luck girls kmfx for you.

13 years ago

Congratulations Mr Schmit and tink. That is wonderful!!!!!!
Keep us updated on what is going on.

Hope we will all be added to that list soon :)

13 years ago

Congrats again to MrsSchmidt and Tink!

Kristine- dang girl you are gutsy!!! I don't know that I would have the courage to get a sperm donation so power to you!!! Hopefully the dh will finally break down and get tested (or maybe the thought of you getting a sperm donor will do the trick for him).

Jan- I know what you mean by be surrounded by babies and how frustrating it is. Since September, four of my high school classmates had babies, my cousin just got pregnant, another cousin's twins just turned 1, and one of my friends had triplets! I guess I can't complain since I just started ttc, but I would have started earlier if other factors in my life had been ready. And granted, the girl who had triplets had IVF after several months of ttc with endometriosis so I really can't complain yet. I just feel that once a woman is ready to have a baby, she feels like she must have one right away and not having one is frustrating!

I may have some new symptoms or I could be imagining things. Today at school (I'm in med school) I felt like I could smell all the cleaning products used throughout the building- something I had never noticed before. But then again, I also never gave much thought to my sense of smell. I also got really nauseous feeling when I started feeling hungry but that could be normal too...

My cheapo internet hpts didn't arrive today so since I'm going out of town for the weekend I guess I will have to wait til I return Sunday night or Monday morning to poas as I don't want to waste money on expensive tests when I'm testing so prematurely! Gahhhh! So aggravating!!

Hmm... maybe I should add crankiness to my symptoms

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

just a question has anyone used preseed?
have you noticed a lack of "loss of sperm After BD?
i know TMI but just curious

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo