Community post

Question

Period help

Hi guys! I’m hoping someone can help!! I’ve never naturally had a period. I had periods when I was younger because I was on birth control but stopped taking it when I was 16. I have a medical condition that cause me to not be able to ovulate hence no periods. I’m currently on fertility treatments and started them in October and my periods started. They have always been 4 days and I have a very regular 28 day cycle. Im currently on day 5 of my period. I’m just not sure what to think because this is still fairly new to me and the first time it has happened. Any thoughts?

1 Answer • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

It’s pretty normal for cycles to vary a few days give or take. Most women aren’t perfectly “regular” with same length of period and cycle days every month. But if you have more pressing concerns, I would recommend speaking to your physician :)

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo