Community post

Journal

Low rising HCG :-(

View Full Post

My update is a little sad today.

I had my blood results yesterday.

Friday they were 38.
Monday they were only 44.

It's not great news as it hasn't even doubled.

Doctor called me this morning after speaking to the Early Pregnancy Unit and they want to see me for a scan next Wednesday and repeat bloods. With my history they are checking for potential ectopic or early miscarriage.

xx

UPDATE   Miscarriage xx

User image

69 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 69 Comments | Last Page

Thinking of you and praying all goes well at your scan. I had spotting with all 3 of my successful pregnancies, so holding out hope

3 years ago

Oh that is so promising!!!! Fx for Friday. Maybe the spotting is from low progesterone or just nothing

3 years ago

Only thing I can think of is you bd'd cd 14. maybe you didnt ovulate till say cd 16 or later and still got pregnant. so you could just be very behind. if the egg implanted late maybe its getting a late start and catching up?

Mill

3 years ago

That's great news. Hoping for good results on Friday.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

hopefully that number will be at a good 800 next draw!

Mill

3 years ago

Definitely that's what I'm hoping! xx

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Oh my gosh that is awesome!!! and a good doubling number too. :) :) So happy to see this update. Do you have another scan scheduled? or is it dependent on the repeat blood draw?

<a href=

3 years ago

I'm so happy you received promising news!!!! Still following you and hoping your next levels are rising normally

User image

3 years ago

@ericalee thank you! They won't book the scan until they see the next blood draw levels.

@crystalmom thank you! xx

It's definitely promising Blood test Friday at 9am. I expect the results won't be back until 3pm but I will at least have it before the weekend. Gosh all I feel I've done these last two weeks is wait!

xxx

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

I've been checking for updates. Hoping for a good number for you Friday

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo