Community post

Question

Help....

Is it possible to ovulate late and have implantation bleeding late. My last period I thought was a period, I was 13 days late. Didn’t think much of it. But this month I’m 2 days late, my boobs have gotten noticeably bigger( my neighbor commented on them yesterday), my nipples did get darker, and I am so bloated ( my neighbor commented on that too), last month she said I had a glow, I was craving milk last month this month it’s cheez-it’s. My tubes were clipped in 2008 and I only have one ovary. It’s it possible that I mistook my period. My neighbor said I may have just tested too early last month. Which tests came back negative.

2 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Yes, it is possible that you ovulated later. If you ovulated later, it pushes the start of the period back.

User image

3 years ago

Lean It is very possible that you miscalculated since everything can happen in a woman’s cycle. How was your “period” flow wise? Was it heavy, normal? Did it lasted as usual or was it just for 1-2days? That’s the things you should also ask yourself. Also your temperatures could say much if you are temping. Did they stayed elevated while you were on your “period”?
Of course the easiest way to know is to buy a hpt and hopefully you’ll get the results you’re wishing for!

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo