Community post

Question

Please can you help me ????

View Full Post

This is a tesco own brand that I took yesterday. I took the picture within three minutes of taking the test but I'm sure I have line eyes and darent hope (i don't trust myself) cd26 I'm sure it's also 13dpo ????‍??

user submitted image

18 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

11 - 18 of 18 Answers

Looks beautiful! Blue dye tends not to be the greatest for progression. It seems to take longer to get dark.

User image

3 years ago

Looks like these were all false positive as I've began to pink spot today

3 years ago • Post starter

Awe so sorry girl. Blue dye is known for evaps.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Thank you e_massey, my doctor called this morning to say my bloods were 83 which is really low. I already knew at that point I was going to bleed properly. Which has happened. I'll definitely be avoiding tesco tests in the future though and leave testing till my longest cycle x

Aww Kat I am so so sorry for your loss! Chemicals are so sad. I've heard it said that the very next cycle you can be even more fertile - so there is that silver lining at least.

3 years ago

Will u be having another beta done? I don’t wanna get ur hopes up, but u can bleed when pregnant and still remain pregnant. I would have ur blood tested again to see exactly where u stand. One number isn't enough to confirm viability. The range is so wide, it may not be as low as it seems.

3 years ago

This was exactly like my test all were like this first response 6 day sooner was neg and I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant try get digital Tesco that confirmed for me but I think Tescos test are super sensitive

3 years ago

Thanks ladies but I'd say there was no hope now, I've had a awful night of pain and huge clots. Better luck next time x

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo