Community post

Question

Pcos and clomid

Hey beautiful ladies ?? last month and this month I have been on clomid. Last month around the cd16 and cd17 I got positive ovulation test. This month they are all negative I’m on cd17 and nothing no pains o anything. Last month I got help with my period ( progesterone) but this month I got it on my own but it was 8 days long and i have been spotting every day. I take vitamin D,B prenatal,folic aid and Metformin 2000mg. I’m Nervous I wil not ovulate this month.(I have one more around of clomid for next month) So I’m thinking about taking myo-inositol for next Month. any advice? Please and thank you

6 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I have been taking myo inositol as well this is my second month. Ovulation tests don’t work for me so I have no clue to know if I really ovulate but so far I have been experiencing some weird symptoms hoping this is my month

4 years ago

4 years ago • Post starter

For me Clomid helped me ovulate but we were still not getting pregnant. I didn’t use ovulation tests but instead just took my bbt to confirm O. We just enjoyed ourselves. I O’ed around cd17 as well the first time and then cd19 the second round. Though it didn’t work we only did two rounds and decided to take a small break over the holidays. I still tracked my bbt to just see if I would O on my own. Well surprise surprise I did O on my own and that was the cycle I got pregnant. Not saying the same would be for you, but I think the pressure of waiting and trying to time it right wasn’t helping us. When we relaxed and just let it be was when it worked out. I hope it all works out for you soon!!!!

User image

4 years ago

Thank you I need that it was nice to hear it . It may not happen to me but it’s always nice to hear success story.

Hello! I have PCOS and did one round of femera (similar to clomid) with trigger shot that was unsuccessful. That same cycle they started me on metformin. I had been taking myo-inositol during my entire TTC journey (even took it with metformin and through the end of the 1st trimester). After the first unsuccessful medicated cycle we finally got pregnant (current 37 weeks) with just metformin and myo-inositol (and of course the usual vitamins and a daily baby aspirin). Before that i had one chemical and 1 blighted ovum which all happened before we started metformin. If you're not already on a low carb diet, that is supposed to help those of us with PCOS ovulate on our own. The cheap ovulation tests never ever worked for me. Only the expensive digital ones that detect both estrogen and LH worked. Also my LH surge before ovulation was super short because i'm over 40. I used the digital OPKs but tracking cervical fluid and position was my best indicator of pending ovulation. If you're not doing that, maybe try it!! We also used pre-seed. Good luck!

4 years ago

Thank you

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo