Community post

Question

Chart Permom what do y’all think

I don’t know my temperature hasn’t gone off I started checking my temperature after ovulation so I’m not sure the first time using strips and checking temperature I don’t know what to think .. I’m 9dpo but looking in my chart I Don’t know what to think

user submitted image

UPDATE   Also I have PCOS and I use clomid this cycle

6 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

You need to start temping with the beginning of your cycle in order to use it to pin point ovulation. Without the follicular phase data there is nothing to compare to that will signal you ovulated. I would definitely go off just your OPKs this cycle. Good luck!

4 years ago

Thank you I started my period yesterday and I forgot to check temperature today and yesterday I will do it tomorrow

4 years ago • Post starter

When I was TTC, I tested by mouth on my period and vaginally after period. I'm not sure how you take your temps (mouth or vaginally) as that will take a toll on your temps as well.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Thank you I do it through my mouth

4 years ago • Post starter

Some people are mouth breathers. Not sure if you do or not. Having the mouth open lowers your temp (cold air in mouth; or even saliva) giving you a not so accurate reading. Another thing is, I read that when taking the temp. it should be taken in the same spot. If you have 2 BBT therometre's you can test both at the same time and go that way. I have tested both at the same time and it's not the same reading. I hope this helps.

User image[/url]

4 years ago • Edited

I swear by a wearable bbt! I use Tempdrop and I love it. Way more accurate than oral temps for me.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo