Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

301 - 310 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@alex - you amaze me tbh. You are a million times stronger than I am. I could not be so positive for others when trying for so long. You're my hero.

Today 9 dpo. Woke up with a strong metallic tase in my mouth. Waiting to see if anything interesting happens, but is this normal?

4 years ago

@punk. Metallic taste is one of the pregnancy symptoms. Any other symptoms?

AFM. Not much to report. Expected ovulation day is Monday. See what happens over the weekend.

Stay safe everyone.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

@dragonfly that's what I hear, but I have had IB in the past with my last pregnancy (lost that one) and so far I haven't had any implantation pulling/pinching today or anything. I'm hoping this one sticks, but I still feel like I'm out this cycle already. (Guess I'm trying not to be disappointed.)

4 years ago

Punk aw girl thank you but unfortunately being strong and positive is the only thing I can do. I’m not of course always this strong.. I have my days but I strongly believe in the good energy that we give and receive in return. I know that giving all my love to ppl that are going through what I am dealing with is what I can do at this moment. No one deserves to struggle to have a family and letting my disappointment make me bitter isn’t gonna do me any good. I’ve received so much support in here and all the good energy I’m getting from you all gives me strength to keep going. I don’t have anything else left!
With that said I have a strong feeling that your bfp is around the corner. Metallic taste in mouth is one symptom that many pregnant ladies had at the beginning and I never heard anyone not pregnant to experience this except for the times it was a placebo symptom. Have you heard before having it that this is a pregnancy symptom?

Dragonfly go catch that egg girl! I really hope your hubby will give you a pleasant surprise

AFM I’m 5dpo and I know that I said it before but my boobs are really killing me. I’m not very sure if I had them ever hurt so much and I’m also getting very often shooting pains around my nipples without touching them. I also got up this morning with my normal dull cramps and really nothing else. I cannot describe how badly I want to be pregnant this cycle.. I don’t know why but I really wanted a 2020 baby and with the possibility to have it on my bday is such a good vibe for me. It’s like the present I was waiting for all those years.
I’m not hyping up my self though... I cannot really be delusional and I know where I’m standing at.. I know that at this point is almost impossible for me to have a baby but I said it before.. I don’t have anything else to hope for so.....

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Happy Easter ladies!

AF showed up this morning for me. No baby for us in 2020 but remaining hopeful for 2021

4 years ago

Nasa, I'm sorry. Better luck next cycle.

4 years ago

10 dpo. Didn't sleep very well last night. Woke up ready to attack the day, had breakfast and tea, sat on the porch, felt mild indigestion and decided to go back to bed. No IB, no cramps, nothing. Wishing I could test already! Today is just a low energy day.

4 years ago • Edited

@Alex. Are your boobs always this sore after ovulation. I hope hubby surprises me as well. Good luck to you.

@Nasa. Sorry the witch showed up. Good luck this cycle and you get your 2021 baby.

@punk. Don't give up. Anything is possible if you aren't having any symptoms.

AFM. Not much to report here. Have minor cramps on the left and last night had painful lower cramps. However, there is no abundance of fertile cm. Normally I have a ton before ovulation. Did do a little bit of temping as my stays says I am over 150dpo; so hoping temping will set things right. Will keep in touch.

Happy Easter everyone and stay safe.

Edit to add. Tried placing my progesterone cream and the order got declined. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with COVID-19 or maybe that it was over $100. Not really sure as it is a VISA debit. So, I deleted my payment method and re-added it again. Hope it goes through this time. Few hours later, found out the bank put a block on it. Haven't used it in two years.

User image[/url]

4 years ago • Edited

Nasa so sorry hun that af got you! Take it easy and pamper yourself! You’ll be feeling better soon!
Here’s to the next cycle for a 2021 baby

Punk when are you planning to test?

Dragonfly yes I have breast pain as soon as I ovulate. This is my major sign that ovulation has occurred. I’m not sure though that I had such severe pain recently. I don’t really remember ever complaining so much about boob pain even though is very common for me!
Hopefully your order will proceed normally and you’ll have your cream on time!!

AFM Not much! 6 dpo and I’m felling exactly as yesterday!
I really hope we start seeing some bfps this cycle soon!!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Not ttc as I'm due next month. But baby dust to you all

God Bless

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo