Community post

Discussion

June babies 2020

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can all support each other

170 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Got my BFP this morning. We are very excited!! Had miscarriage in July so excited but also nervous. Estimated due date June 17th. Baby number 4.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Got my first BFP last week and confined on digital, we are over the moon excited just hoping all gos well as miscarried in Jan. estimated due date 11th June. Trying not to stress and get too nervous.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Congratulations ladies I know you would get your bfp his_first from your symptoms I’m due june 4th we can all support each other threw the morning sickness the cravings An are clothes not fitting anymore lol

4 years ago • Post starter

Ladies I think I’m joining you, just tested 3+ weeks on digital so no idea how far I am, only tested this morning, I’m so shocked. Waiting for hubby to get home to tell him, this will be baby 4 for me, and we were done at 3, has his vasectomy booked for 2 weeks time. Guess the universe has other ideas. In such shock and disbelief right now. Congratulations to you both xxxx

4 years ago

Congratulations lakarmw this is baby number 4 for me aswell x

4 years ago • Post starter

Scary the idea of having 4, my youngest is only 10months. How you feeling?

4 years ago

Got my bfp this morning after 9 months of trying with 2 chemicals along the way.
Fell pregnant first month of trying with my son but that was 7 years ago and I’m now 39
I really hope this is it

user submitted image

4 years ago

Awww congratulations to you

4 years ago

Everyone tells me I am crazy for starting over. My kids are 13, 10, and 8. I have my first appointment scheduled for November 4th. Hoping all is well up until then.

We are adding to our group. Congratulations ladies!!

4 years ago

Awww you’re not crazy, mine are 7,5 and 10months. We were done at 3, my husbands vasectomy is booked for 2 weeks time and yesterday I found out we are expecting again. Still processing it all.....still a memeBer of here from Nancy My youngest hence why I’m on this page :)

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo