Community post

Discussion

June babies 2020

View Full Post

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can all support each other

170 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 170 Replies | Last Page

All good here I was 14 weeks yesterday. Nothing new to report really just an ever growing tummy. Hope your scan went well @Louisec89 xxxx

4 years ago

Got NIPT results today. All low risk. Having baby girl! So relieved and excited!!

4 years ago

Hey ladies sorry have been so busy my scan went great had another scan today as keep having bleeding but they have said it’s hormonal my body is still having mini monthly’s am 14+2 today hope everyone is okay x

4 years ago • Post starter

Aww so glad to hear it went well louisec89
We have our gender scan Saturday. I feel nervous and excited too.

Bumps getting big now...15+4

user submitted image

4 years ago

OMG how exciting let us know what you have I have my gender scan next Saturday your bump looks exactly like mine I have midwife tomorrow xx

Eeep good luck for next week. I think with Christmas coming soon it all seems to be going so quickly
Will update when we know, Hope baby feels like cooperating. Good luck today with your midwife appointment too, my next one is next Friday xxxx

4 years ago

Good luck for today I’ve got a feeling my little 1 is a boy midwife all went well Hurd baby’s heartbeat nice an strong I’ve got to go to the hospital at 28 weeks for a glucose testing for diabetes it’s fasting aswell got to be there for 9 in the morning to have a blood test then drink some dye I’m guessing then have another blood test xx

Well it’s little girl number 3 for us My son also took it really well, so all good.
Glad all went well at the midwife, ooooh that test doesn’t sound Too nice.....what determines if you need one if you don’t mind me asking? Hoping it’s not a new thing they give us all xxx

4 years ago

Ladies.. this is a bit long but please bear with me. Had a first trimester ultrasound and NT test this week and I am a bit confused.

So my LMP was Sept 3, 2019. My cycles had been regular at 33 days. I had a fairly strong positive pregnancy test on Oct 7, 2019. I had my first visit with the OBGYN on Nov 19, 2019 and she estimated gestation at 11 weeks based on LMP but the baby measured 10w3d, which was consistent with my 33 days cycle. She recommended a complete first trimester ultrasound with NT which I did this week (3 weeks after baby measured 10w3d). The baby was highly active and has a strong heartbeat and everything but measured 12w2d. This suggests that I ovulated around Sept 29, meaning I got my blazing BFP at 7 DPO??? Seems kinda weird to me, especially since my last BD for September was the 25th.

Based on LMP I should be 14 weeks, however because of my longer cycles (33days) i was expecting to be at least 13w2d. I am now wondering whether the tech measured wrong or whether my baby is just "smaller" for some reason. Any thoughts/ similarexperiences would be welcomed. Thanks ladies!

4 years ago

Aww congratulations so happy for you we all want a girl but have a feeling it’s a boy it’s because my nan an my mum are diabetic an because I have problems with my sugar levels dropping I just hope all is okay as I’m hoping for a home birth again. That does seem a little strange gemstone maybe talk with your midwife an say you don’t think your dates are rite an maybe they will send you for another scan xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo