Community post

Discussion

June babies 2020

View Full Post

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can all support each other

170 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Oh no. So sorry Sanders02. How awful

4 years ago

Oh no Sanders. So sorry, bless you heart! Prayers.

4 years ago

Ultrasound today. Measuring exactly as should. Changed EDD to June 15. Heart rate 150. We are so excited and thankful that things are well.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Sanders I’m so so so sorry hun any imagine how you must be feeling rite now you always have us ladies here for support if you ever need us xxx

4 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations on your scan his_first so glad all went well.

And again so sorry for your loss sanders02 I can only imagine how heartbroken you must be. Good luck and I will be keeping everything crossed for a sticky baby for you really soon.

First midwife appointment for me tomorrow finally :) hopefully will get a 12 week scan date through really soon afterwards xx

4 years ago

All well with me at midwife appointment, hoping it’s not too long for a scan date now xxx

4 years ago

Sanders02 I am so sorry for your loss, its heart breaking to hear you are in all our hearts at this time. Take care of your self HUGS 3

4 years ago

Hey ladies hope your all well I had a scan today at 10 weeks as had a little spotting but baby is all fine an finally have my 12 week scan threw too can’t wait to see the baby again x

Aww so glad you’re ok louisec89. Spotting is So scary isn’t it when’s your 12 week scan? Still waiting for my date to arrive. It needs to hurry up, I want to see baby and make sure all’s ok. I know there’s one in there as I can easily find him or her on my Doppler but it’s not the same as a scan is it. I’m 10+3 today from my early scan. But no doubt the dates will change slightly when I have my next one.
With my last baby I had a scan at 9+3 making my due date 23rd November, then my 12 week one changed it to due date 20th November. But she actually arrived on 23rd xxxx

4 years ago

Lakarmw I had my 12 week scan come threw as a text message from the NHS that I needed to sign in to no letter in the post mine is for 25th of November 4 days before my 30th birthday I’m going to have a private scan at 16 weeks too so I can find out early what the gender is I will be around 13 weeks at my 12 week scan so hopefully you should get your letter soon spotting is so scary I had it at 6 weeks now again they think it’s just hormones my sickness disappeared for a couple of days an now it’s come back twice as worse so feeling yuck at the moment x

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo