Community post

Discussion

June babies 2020

View Full Post

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can all support each other

170 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Hey, yes symptoms all ready are normal, it was the sore boobies that made me test, also keep getting waves of nausea and gagging when I clean my teeth too. The boob pain comes and goes for me too, I remember it well with my others and worrying about it at the time, but again completely normal. The bloats started for me too loads, did with Nancy really bad too, to be fair it never went just turned into a bump after a while, most people had guessed I was pregnant well before my first scan and we announced it, hoping it’ll be easier to hide this time with it being winter and coat weather xxx

4 years ago

Where in the countryside are you lakarmw yes another week won’t hurt have my first midwife appointment today so will keep you ladies updated on how it goes today.
I have waves of sickness all threw the day from the moment I wake up till I go to sleep no cravings yet but my nipples are so sore an my boobs are heavy feeling bloated a lot aswell I think symptoms come an go there different for everyone x

4 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations new BFPs!! I haven’t had any nausea yet. Just heavy boobs and still light cramps on the right side from time to time. Appetite has increased though. I’m just 15 dpo.

4 years ago • Edited

I’ve had bouts of light nausea. I get breast pain that comes and goes. I feel the bloat though! It makes me have to pee more. I’ve also been pretty tired. My husband has been complaining I go to bed too early. I haven’t even told him I’m prego yet, we weren’t trying and I’m not sure how he is going to take it initially. Since my baby turns 1 next week! I’ve wanted to make sure this bean sticks before I breach that subject.

4 years ago

We are in the Derbyshire dales. The midwives (going on Nancy last year) wouldn’t even entertain a midwife appointment until 10 weeks so no rush haha. Where are you @louisec89? How did it go today?xxx

4 years ago

@babylove1980 wow how have you kept the news to yourself? I had to tell him straight away when he got in from work. Didn’t take it too well at all, still not happy. My youngest is almost 11months on the 23rd, so it’s a shock for us, and also our fourth, not sure how I’ll manage with them all

4 years ago

Hi joining in here. I am not sure when I ovulated.. best guess o am 15 DPO today. Got a faint positive on Monday. Just retested and my progression seems okay. Baby #1 for me. Caught the egg third cycle. Cant wait to share the journey with you lovely ladies. Im sooo freaking excited

user submitted image

4 years ago

Congratulations!! So glad we have another person on our journey.

4 years ago

Lakarmw it went good had bloods taken an a few other bits got to go back to midwife Monday for second part of the appointment where they go threw everything with you it’s all changed so much since I had my other 3 how is everyone feeling congratulations gemstone welcome x

4 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations to all new BFP!! Glad all went well yesterday Louisec89. I’ve been referred to an early pregnancy unit for a scan a week tomorrow excited but nervous too. There’s no signs anything is wrong be GP thought best to get checked early after miscarriage and 2 chemicals in 9 months.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo