Community post

Discussion

June babies 2020

View Full Post

Hi ladies thought I’d make a post for us ladies due with are bungle of joys due in June 2020 so we can all support each other

170 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Awww so beautiful. Very happy for you!!

4 years ago

It was a good day folks. My little peanut was so active... so full of life.. brought tears to my eyes and a joy to my heart that I have never experienced before. So perfect and so wondefully made.. I am in absolute love folks!!

4 years ago

I love seeing the scan pics glad everything went well for everybody I have my scan on Monday my sickness has gone at last just feeling tired quite a bit but feeling much better than before how is everyone else feeling x

4 years ago • Post starter

I haven’t had too much sickness this time. My problem is being hungry all of the time and over eating. I have already gained over 10 pounds.

4 years ago

Jemstone so glad it went well for you too
Louisec89 good luck for Monday, are you excited? I also feel pretty much normal again now, just tired, but since my baby still won’t sleep (she has a cold) I think I would be anyway haha. His-first I was the same with eating but it has calmed down a lot this week thank goodness xxxxx

4 years ago

I still have quite a bit of nausea, I think maybe the prenatals make me feel nauseous. No vomiting though thank heavens. I am really tired too.

4 years ago

Thankfully I am a FTM. I dont know how I could have done this with a toddler or another baby. You gals are awesome superheroes!

4 years ago

Ultrasound today everything looks good. Had blood drawn for genetic testing so will know results within 2 weeks. Oh I can’t wait!! Go back to doctor in 4 weeks.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Congratulations his_first. Glad it went well. We booked our gender scan for 14th December xxxx

4 years ago

Will be 12 weeks tomorrow. How are you ladies doing? Still waiting for my NIPT results. Wait is killing me.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo