Community post

Discussion

TTC May/June 2019

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!!!!

Good luck and baby dust to another month!!

94 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 94 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! How are all of you?
Today I had a doctor appointment and everything is according to the 5 weeks 6 days I am now! We were able to see the super small baby and even the heartbeat . We are happy and at the same time full of fear, I try to keep myself busy to avoid thinking too much but without stress. We have to come back in two weeks to see everything is progressing properly!
I send all of you bug hugs! I hope you are all fine

User image

4 years ago

I see I have a lot of catching up to do since I last was in here. Are in the background keeping my fingers crossed for all of you, both pregnant, TTC and otherwise.

Big Anna for welcoming your little bundle of joy!

We're still preventing and will be doing so for a few more months. Only 7 more months until I graduate and I really want to have a job before we start TTC again. Got a referral to another doctor at the "medicine clinic", but this doctor was a total ass! Wrote about it in my blog so I wont be ranting about it in here. So, another round of blood samples in 3 months time and then go from there.

User image

4 years ago

Thanks ladies !! Her name is Mijane... Pronounced Me-ya-nay... She's gorgeous I'm obsessed with her! The feeding isn't going too well though

4 years ago • Post starter

@Lalou3tt3 i am doing great , currently 24weeks . Have bought the travel system and bedside crib. Can't wait to go clothes shopping! Super excited!

4 years ago

Yes it's my first baby!

4 years ago

Anna hey babe! Long time no see! So happy to see you and read that everything is running smoothly for you! So close for you and your SO to hold your little girl! How exciting! Keep us updated. It’s always so nice to hear from you
Hopefully this new board will be a lucky one for anyone who enters. Good luck ladies. Fingers crossed

User image

4 years ago

@Alex yeah I was locked out of my account my phone didn't allow me to sign in at all!! I hope this is it for you babe I've got my fingers crossed !!

4 years ago • Post starter

Glad everything is going well for you Anna! You're almost there!

I'm CD21 and 3 dpo, just waiting to see if my LP stays the same on clomid.

4 years ago

@Anna - 31 weeks already, you're almost at the finish line. Or starting line, depending on how you look at it.

I'm just jumping in here to check on everyone, since we're not ttc anymore. The good part is that it seems like I'll at least get my thyroid checked thoroughly. Right now they're treating it as a "silent thyroiditis", which means I'm on a 3 weeks cortisone treatment. I were also prescribed beta blockers. The doctor sent a referral to the endocrinologist to take over from now on. So hopefully I'll get an appointment there at the end of my cortisone treatment. And then it remains to be seen if the diagnose stays the same or not.

User image

4 years ago

Hey ladies!! Anna it is so good to hear from you!! Glad things are going so well.

Alex I am glad to hear from you too. Hope you are doing well

Pando good to see you are getting things taken care of. Hope it all works out for the best.

AFM: not really going to be expecting a May or June baby at this point. With starting clomid this next cycle we will hopefully have a July baby. I may still ovulate on my own this month for a possible June baby but it isn’t likely. So here’s hoping for next month to be our month!!!

User image

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo