Community post

Discussion

TTC May/June 2019

Hi Ladies!!!!

Good luck and baby dust to another month!!

94 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 94 Replies | Last Page

Hiiiii everyone!!! I've been awful at catching up lately I'm so sorry !! Baby girl made her arrival today weighing 2.68kg and she's 46cm long... According to my scans she stopped growing at 35ish weeks and she weighed 2.7kg on the 6th but was born lighter today... My fiance is obviously loving it but I'm a little sore from the cut

4 years ago • Post starter

Just a quick update from my side, I am 31 weeks today with just 7 and a half weeks till baby M makes her arrival! Gotta say I don't have a lot to complain about I'm just super tired but I had quite an easy pregnancy other than morning sickness up until 16 weeks (I still get sick in the mornings though). But everything is sorted... My hospital bed is booked, nursery is done, baby shower is in 3 weeks the only thing I haven't done yet is packed for the hospital which I need to take care of this month ASAP.

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, I dont think many of you remember me, I joined many of the boards created by @Anna, and became more of a silent follower once I got pregnant. I wanted to come here to tell you all that even if TTC never gets any easier your time will come and its all worth it. I am happy to tell you all that after 2 late miscarriages and 3 years of TTC I am holding my 3 week old baby right now. I know that each one of you has a different story, but the nice thing of groups like this one is that we all share the same desire and come together to support each other in our TTC journey. Thats why I just wanted to come by and thank you all for your kind words during all my journey I could have not make it without all of you. Thank you, baby dust and good luck in all your journeys.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Scuba hopefully you’ll be pregnant this cycle so you won’t have to worry about losing weight!!!

Kait oh boy that’s so annoying! I’m so pissed with people calling themselves professionals and doing such mistakes which could cause so many complications with someone else’s lives.. I really hope her first opinion was the correct one though and your tubes are both clear and good to go! I’m so hopeful for you girl!!!

Lalou Thank you for asking, I’m doing fine I guess! Not really Planning anything ttc-wise since I’m convinced by now that I’ll probably have to forget having my own family but you know.. we’re not preventing anything! If we’re lucky maybe we’ll have a surprise before I hit menopause!
Glad to read that you’re enjoying all little things in your everyday! A relaxed mind is the best thing for better chances to conceive! Hopefully you’ll be on clomid soon and fingers crossed you’ll make it by your own this cycle even before that!

Have an great Sunday everyone

User image

4 years ago

@lalou very cool! The east coast is neat. I'm hoping. I've been super emotional and my not snuggly cat has laid on me three times today. She's probably just cold, but I have myself convinced that she smells pregnancy lol

4 years ago

Ooo that's exciting! Fingers crossed this cycle! I've decided not to track anything but I did take Letrozole from days 2-6. Just entering my fertile window this weekend I think but I'm not going to use opks or temp. Just BD when we feel like it. It's a bit liberating! xx

User image

4 years ago

Hi ladies!

I've become more of a silent follower since getting my BFP but I'm still here, praying for you all

Good luck to you all for wherever you are in your cycle, I hope to see many more BFP's on this board

AFM I'm now 12 weeks and had my scan a couple of days ago, I've got a little wriggle bum in there so amazing to see!
Hubby is still away and will be away until just before Christmas, but we're both starting to get excited now after being very cautiously optimistic up until this point!

to you all!

4 years ago

Hi girls, I couldn’t find the new board because the year is wrong but I’m all caught up with everyone’s status updates now. Lots of of meds I read, so hoping they do the trick this month!

AFM, I’m 11 weeks 4 days and we received our NIPT results yesterday. All low risk and we’re having a boy! I was so worried about the NIPT since I am 39. We’ve told four of our closest friends but will wait for the structural scan before telling family. I feel really good, just tired and sleeping a lot. I had a quick scan before the NIPT at 10 weeks 3 days, all normal and my due date is still 12 May.

I really hope to see some BFPs soon

TTC #2

4 years ago

@lalou I am sorry AF showed up. I love that you are staying positive though!! You are doing great!!

AFM: so tired of waiting and I am only 7 dpo haha I hate waiting that is for sure. I have never had my temps climb like this before. I am trying not to get too excited as this could just be a result of using Clomid. I am feeling off though. Like I almost feel like someone punched me in the gut and now it just aches no matter what. I am grateful that today is workout Wednesday at school so I can wear leggings instead of jeans. Any pressure on my stomach makes me uncomfortable. Chest still tingly and itchy and sensitive. Just waiting now. I am just shocked at my temps!! What do you guys think?

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry I fell off the face of the Earth for a little while. I've been super super busy, but I just wanted to pop back in and update. I got my positive today at 10dpo. The second round of Clomid really seems to have done the trick.

You all seem to be doing great. I hope your BFPs are on their way so so soon!

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo