Community post

Question

BBT Chart question

Attaching my bbt chart. It's my 1st month charting, 5th round of clomid. Seen a drop at 4dpo with a sharp rise at 6dpo. Everything tells me it's too early for implantation. .... but, could it be?

user submitted image

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Tbh, ur chart doesn't look like u O'd when u think u did. Ideally, temps should sustain a rise for 3 days after suspected O (3 over 6 rule is a good one u to go by). U have 1 spike then it dropped to about baseline and below, for 4 days...it shouldn't do that after ovulation. Have u managed to get some bd'ing in over the last few days? This spike *may* be the start of ur sustained rise. Definitely get more bd'ing in til u have temps that sit higher for longer.
Good luck! =))

4 years ago

Ok I'll keep that in mind. I was using OPKs and got a + on day 17. I also had my progesterone drawn today to confirm ovulation, so we'll see.
I've taken clomid days 3 -7 for 5 months now and have ovulated on day 17 or 18 every single time, confirmed with progesterone draws. It'll be a bummer if this cycle I'm a late o as we haven't done much bd in the last few days.

4 years ago • Post starter

Well hopefully ur just one of those women that bbt doesnt work well for. Some women don't get much of a rise, if one at all, and they can confirm O cuz they got a bfp. There's a few charts like that on fertility friend. This stuff is never 100% accurate. Don't count urself out. =))

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo